Poll Shows "Incredible" 80% Of US Voters Support Windfall Tax On Big Oil

Yeah....Where does it go almost straight up?

Like I said, just STFU and buzz off....You're in over your fucking head.

It's on the trajectory it's long been on and it isn't what you claimed.

New survey data out this week shows that U.S. voters—regardless of party affiliation—overwhelmingly support a windfall profits tax on U.S. oil corporations that are usingRussia's war on Ukraine to hike prices at the pump.

"GOP and industry disinformation is failing to convince people—voters know Big Oil is to blame."

According to polling results released by the League of Conservation Voters, 80% of U.S. voters—including 73% of Republicans—support "placing a windfall profits tax on the extra profits oil companies are making from the higher gasoline prices they are charging because of the Russia-Ukraine situation."

Yep, they know who's to blame.
The problem with taxing the CORPORATIONs is that they will simply either directly add the taxes to the pricing or they will weave it into false losses that they will use to convince moron legislators that those taxes or penalties are hurting the nation. Until and unless the current CORPORATE descriptors are scrubbed out and big business legalities are re written to bias towards supporting the Citizens of this nation, the nazi CORPORATIONs will continue to relentlessly take over the entire planet.

Fucking, stupid masses.

Hello you IDIOTS?
ANY tax you put on a corporation gets passed on to - wait for it - THE CONSUMER.
And since it goes to ALL oil corporations?
All of them could raise their prices exactly the same so no one would notice.

These fucking idiots actually believe that corporations 'eat' taxes'.
How the FUCK would they do that?
The Tax Fairy?

The longer I live - the less and less respect I have for 80% of people.
They are either dumb as shit or - worse - they are dumb AND they think they are smart.

Due to Potatohead's mismanagement fuel at the pump is at astronomical high rates and these stupid Libtards want to tax the companies that provide the fuel to us even more?

My god they are idiots. Profits are the incentive to provide a product. Take away or reduce the profit then you reduce the incentive to provide the product. That usually runs cost up even higher.

How about charging a Federal fuel tax to all these idiots that drive EVs? They are welfare queens not having to pay the Federal fuel tax. Some states levy a little tax but these idiots pay a lot less than the rest of us for the highways they drive on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back