Poll shows 20 per cent of Biden voters regret their vote

CORRECTION!

Trump was the most DISLIKED President, ever!!! Even beat GWB out....

--------------------------

Just because the poll said 20% regret voting for Biden, does NOT mean in any way, shape, or form, that they would have voted for Trump.

Anyone, that was going to vote for Trump, voted for him....
Nixon was hated much more.
I remember how they used to talk about him.
Very few people liked him.
But then if you look at Trump's crowds at his rallies.....you can't say that he was the most disliked because after all....he got 74 million votes....probably more.....but you Democrats switched a shitload of them over to Biden.
I think the level of hatred has been jacked up because the media, and lying assholes in the Democrat party, have tried to transfer their hatred for a usurper (Donald J. Trump) onto any idiot that can't tell right from wrong these days.
Right and wrong seems to be highly subjective to you folks on the left.

Yet your blob is in Florida trying to get noticed while Biden and Harris are in Washington governing.

Sucks to be you but then again...you already knew that.
Hey it is whatever it is..... it doesn't pay to pine away over events that are irreversible.... If subterfuge, vote theft and ballot box stuffing have become officially part of the game then so be it.....they are now part of the game. Stop crying about it and get to learnin' it..... nuff said.

I was doing my errands yesterday and one of the talk-show hosts was having Biden voters call in and voice their regret over voting for the current person occupying the White House.

Many of the were just plain sick about it.
They couldn't believe that they had been duped into voting for the obviously mentally challenged 'Walk-Away Joe' asshole.

Many of them felt they had been tricked into voting for this POS who....now that they've been able to witness what he's capable of..... deeply regret what they have done.
My question to them is.....how stupid do you feel today?

While noting that “he still has time to recover,” the analysis said that “what’s interesting is our poll was taken before the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan.”
Indeed, the poll of 2,173 registered U.S. voters who chose Mr. Biden was conducted Aug. 5-13.
A new Rasmussen Reports survey also uncovered some regret.
It found that if the “next presidential election” were held today, 37% of likely U.S. voters would choose Mr. Biden, 43% would pick former President Donald Trump, and 14% say they would vote for some other candidate.

Only 20% ?????

WTF is wrong with the other 80 ?

CORRECTION!

Just because the poll said 20% regret voting for Biden, does NOT mean in any way, shape, or form, that they would have voted for Trump.

It helps that you put the best you got out there and in 8 months 20% regret it. Also when his handlers 25th him. Harris will be the best you got. Lol

Yet your blob is in Florida trying to get noticed while Biden and Harris are in Washington governing.

Sucks to be you but then again...you already knew that.
Governing? Lol, looks like his stimulus is a failure. He can't get Americans to vaccinate, because he cannot be trusted. He has to try to mandate vaccines. Afghanistan was a total failure. Our border is wide open. Gas prices are way up. Inflation is way up. Consumer prices way up. The economic recovery is minimal. The pandemic is coming back. He is a total failure.

Trump was the most DISLIKED President, ever!!!
Sorry, no. The facts do not bare that out. He was only disliked by you far lefters and the Washington insiders and press media. NO president has ever been ADORED like this filling football stadiums, thousands still left outside unable to get in, and traveling from other states just to see him and for a chance to touch his hand. Trump is ADORED because he is not part of the Washington Machine and put the citizens of America above politics, career and government.

Yes it does. If they voted for Biden and now regret it finally learning more about him, you can bet your sweet bippy that they would have voted for Trump because hearing the truth about Biden means they would have also heard more of the truth about Trump. And the Left only gets votes FOR themselves and against Trump through lies and obfuscation.

There are 20% who regret voting for Biden but you won't find 2% who ever regret voting for Trump.

Trump was a presidency of hope, success, great pride and optimism.
Biden is a false presidency of gloom, regrets and fear. Joe always looks like he's on his way to a funeral. Fear for our country, fear for our future, and now fear for our children.

Donald Trump was the motivational head coach that made you feel great as if you could and would overcome absolutely anything.
Joe Biden is the sullen doctor that comes to tell you that you've got stage 4 cancer now and there's no point fighting it. You are screwed.

Governing? Lol, looks like his stimulus is a failure. He can't get Americans to vaccinate, because he cannot be trusted. He has to try to mandate vaccines. Afghanistan was a total failure. Our border is wide open. Gas prices are way up. Inflation is way up. Consumer prices way up. The economic recovery is minimal. The pandemic is coming back. He is a total failure.
They they don't have Trump to blame right now. But somehow they'll figure out a way.

Jo

I feel for these folks…duped by leftist propagandist, believing the lies…and now reality has come crashing down and we are seeing massive buyers remorse

It’s not to late, get out in Nov and start voting against the Xidenist cult

There wasn't a good choice and this is not arguable. It's time to keep the wealthy from running. We all can agree.

That means that had the leftwing media not hidden the facts and slanted the news to help cheat the election for the democrats, Biddum really would have only gotten 64.8 million votes and Trump would have gotten 89.4 million.

Suddenly, Trump wins by almost 25 million people and all of a sudden, the numbers match reality.

View attachment 539791

TRUMP. BEST, MOST LIKED PRESIDENT EVER.

The poll means NOTHING. Absolutely fucking nothing.

The left wing media hid NOTHING during the election campaign. The American public loathes Donald Trump. The only shocking thing about the election is that 74 million people voted in favour of more of the corruptions, incompetence, chaos, debt, disease and death.

I gave Americans way too much credit for being smart people.

You are missing the point-
That means the other 80% of Biden voters are either lying to the pollsters, lying to themselves, oblivious, stupid, or flat out crazy.
Soooo you have no regrets?

You're missing the point. That means no such thing. Everyone I know is grateful that Biden is President, and that sane, rational people are now running the government. I haven't heard anyone say they wish Trump was back.

CORRECTION!

Yea, so disliked he got 10 million MORE votes the 2nd time around.

Keep watching CNN. Your stupidity from it is entertaining.

Wouldn't surprise me. There was this black woman I ran into today at the gas station who was pissed as hell at the prices of everything, and particular that gas was costing us more today than it did earlier this year when Russians shut down the pipeline servicing my area.

Heres the reason and it's got nothing to do with Biden. Get some facts.

I was doing my errands yesterday and one of the talk-show hosts was having Biden voters call in and voice their regret over voting for the current person occupying the White House.

Many of the were just plain sick about it.
They couldn't believe that they had been duped into voting for the obviously mentally challenged 'Walk-Away Joe' asshole.

Many of them felt they had been tricked into voting for this POS who....now that they've been able to witness what he's capable of..... deeply regret what they have done.
My question to them is.....how stupid do you feel today?

While noting that “he still has time to recover,” the analysis said that “what’s interesting is our poll was taken before the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan.”
Indeed, the poll of 2,173 registered U.S. voters who chose Mr. Biden was conducted Aug. 5-13.
A new Rasmussen Reports survey also uncovered some regret.
It found that if the “next presidential election” were held today, 37% of likely U.S. voters would choose Mr. Biden, 43% would pick former President Donald Trump, and 14% say they would vote for some other candidate.

And you expect to believe a thon poll like that, run by a right wing media station who campaigned against trump.
Yeah right Got it.

You're missing the point. That means no such thing. Everyone I know is grateful that Biden is President, and that sane, rational people are now running the government. I haven't heard anyone say they wish Trump was back.
There is nothing sane about ANYTHING they did the last 8 months or so.
Fact: stoping our pipeline for sake of environment then TURNING AROUND after being extorted from Russia, letting them have their pipeline by working a twisted arm deal is
NOT SANE.
FACT: OPEN BORDER policy during supply chain shortages and pandemic is NOT SANE.
IT'S NEVER SANE, it's exactly what collapsed the Roman Empire.
Fact: Pulling out of Afghanistan in the sequence and unplaned manner and method was pure insanity.
Fact: the handouts during a claimed re-booming economy creating the labor shortages and supply chain issues =INSANELY STUPID.
FACT: the China like media censorship and control and propaganda lying has gotten insane.
Fact: the inability to recognize rioters as criminals and "organization of them for that purpose" as terrorists because they are party affiliated is insane.
Fact: party first before the country and it's people for sake of power that destroys your country and it's people=insane.
Fact: choosing communism(real name for Progressive liberalism remasked in the 50's to be more palatable), choosing totalitarianistic authoratative fascism as acceptable behavior by your gov't political party=insanity.
Fact: it's insane to be choosing CRT as a curriculum instead of what I spearheaded in the late 90's-
Teaching tolerance and making resources and lessons available for teachers to teach about Bullying.
Fact: it's insane to let criminal loose while also deciding not to prosecute crimes by paying DA's to be wall flowers as cities collapse to crime (a page out of the Movie-Devil's Advocate).
Fact: it's insane to defund the police.
Fact: it's insane to let people hijack a city, kidnap people, and confiscate their homes and buildings=C.h.a.d. in Seattle and the Portland fiasco.
Fact: it's insane to take your time removing Cuomo for affectionate advances but not his killing more NYers then Bin Laden.
Fact: it's insane to Protect the Clintons, Weinstein, Epstein, Bidens etc.
Fact: it's insane to emulate Weekend at Bernies with an election of your President.
FACT: it's insane to elect the 1 person who is everything you falsely accused and demonized your rival as being.-oops
jimcarrey.gif

Last edited:
There is nothing sane about ANYTHING they did the last 8 months or so.
Fact: stoping our pipeline for sake of environment then TURNING AROUND after being extorted from Russia, letting them have their pipeline by working a twisted arm deal is
NOT SANE.
FACT: OPEN BORDER policy during supply chain shortages and pandemic is NOT SANE.
IT'S NEVER SANE, it's exactly what collapsed the Roman Empire.
Fact: Pulling out of Afghanistan in the sequence and unplaned manner and method was pure insanity.
Fact: the handouts during a claimed re-booming economy creating the labor shortages and supply chain issues =INSANELY STUPID.
FACT: the China like media censorship and control and propaganda lying has gotten insane.
Fact: the inability to recognize rioters as criminals and "organization of them for that purpose" as terrorists because they are party affiliated is insane.
Fact: party first before the country and it's people for sake of power that destroys your country and it's people=insane.
Fact: choosing communism(real name for Progressive liberalism remasked in the 50's to be more palatable), choosing totalitarianistic authoratative fascism as acceptable behavior by your gov't political party=insanity.
Fact: it's 8nsane to be choosing CRT as a curriculum instead of what I spearheaded in the late 90's-
Teaching tolerance and making resources and lessons available for teachers to teach about Bullying.
Fact: it's insane to let criminal loose while also deciding not to prosecute crimes by paying DA's to be wall flowers as cities collapse to crime (a page out of the Movie-Devil's Advocate).
Fact: it's insane to defund the police.
Fact: it's insane to let people hijack a city, kidnap people, and confiscate their homes and buildings=C.h.a.d. in Seattle and the Portland fiasco.
Fact: it's insane to take your time removing Cuomo for affectionate advances but not his killing more NYers then Bin Laden.
Fact: it's insane to Protect the Clintons, Weinstein, Epstein, Bidens etc.
Fact: it's insane to emulate Weekend at Bernies with an election of your President.
FACT: it's insane to elect the 1 person who is everything you falsely accused and demonized your rival as being.-oops
View attachment 540811

None of the things you claim as facts are happening.

The border is not open.

No public school or high school in the USA is teaching CRT. Not one. The outrage over CRT is insanity itself. Lemmings responding to the fear and paranoia and racism of FOX News.

Forum List

Back