POLL: Race Relations Worse Under Obama

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Well duh....

A new poll shows that nearly half of Americans believe race relations have worsened over the course of the presidency of Barack Obama, the first half-black man elected to the White House.

The CNN poll found 39 percent believe relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse, not better, since Mr. Obama took office in January 2009. Just 15 percent say relations have improved. In an interesting finding, 45 percent of whites think relations have worsened while just 26 percent of blacks think so.

POLL Race Relations Worse Under Obama Truth Revolt

Well duh....

A new poll shows that nearly half of Americans believe race relations have worsened over the course of the presidency of Barack Obama, the first half-black man elected to the White House.

The CNN poll found 39 percent believe relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse, not better, since Mr. Obama took office in January 2009. Just 15 percent say relations have improved. In an interesting finding, 45 percent of whites think relations have worsened while just 26 percent of blacks think so.

I wonder how much of that is dissatisfaction with the president. He sure hasn't made the job any easier.

Well duh....

I wonder how much of that is dissatisfaction with the president. He sure hasn't made the job any easier.

The fact blacks are a lower percentage in the poll speaks volumes...can't be going against the man ya know

Obama likes the division. IN 2004 he gave a speech about bringing the country together. as president he's done his best to tear us apart.

Its absolutely true that the racist scum have really come out from under their rocks.

Needless to say, its outright idiotic to blame the stupidity of racists on President Obama.

Obama brags about his economy and yet what's the unemployment rate for young black men? My guess is they feel abandoned.

Well duh....

Now what the fuck do you have to say stupid?

75% of Black Americans say racism in the US has gotten worse under Trump | YouGov

75% of Black Americans say racism in the US has gotten worse under Trump

I think a lot of White people voted for Obama who normally wouldn't have to finally put race behind us in the U.S. And what did Obama, Michelle, Jarrett, the MEDIA and the Democrats do when they had that opportunity? They increased the focus on Identity Politics, including race in a successful attempt to further divide us. It was a disgusting display of divide and conquer. Now the Democrats are continuing that strategy with Illegal Aliens and other issues. I think it is backfiring on them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back