Poll Question. Not that I'm looking for answers from Trump supporters, but it does seem curious to me that Trump could lose Mich by as much as 8%

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
But the gop could flip Tina Smith's seat. Lewis is tied with her in polls. I mean I know she's weak broth after Franken self-immolated but …… Jason Lewis would have to outperform Trump.

Let's even assume Biden is really only up 3% and within the margin of error, and his poll #'s are decreasing (they're not btw, they're trending up)

But this is the guy running against Smith, and he lost in 2016 running as an incumbent congress critter (small wonder)

In 2018, CNN reviewed many hours of audiotape recorded during the years when Lewis served as a substitute host for Rush Limbaugh. Lewis's comments included: "Now, are we beyond those days where a woman can behave as a slut, but you can't call her a slut?" and "One of the reasons that the Democrats love the quote unquote female issue is because they know women vote more liberally than men do. Now you could say in a very, very sexist, misogynistic way that 'Well, that's because women just don't understand money. They don't understand, they're—they don't handle finances. They're guided by emotion, not reason. Why, that's why they didn't have the vote for a full century in the country."[7]

Lewis defended his comments by saying that he was paid to be provocative. "There's a difference between [being] a politician and a pundit", he added.[8]
Wiki

It just seems to me that Biden cannot be up by 8 and Lewis tied with Smith.

Jason Lewis would have to outperform Trump.

Or maybe the polls in Minnesnowta are janky.....According to a new local poll I saw yesterday, Trump is within the MOE, with the "undecideds" exceeding the MOE.

Smith is a true mental midget....When you have a candidate so badly mix metaphors as she has, in an ad for a Senate seat, you know you're dealing with a truly dim bulb.

Last edited:
But the gop could flip Tina Smith's seat. Lewis is tied with her in polls. I mean I know she's weak broth after Franken self-immolated but …… Jason Lewis would have to outperform Trump.

Let's even assume Biden is really only up 3% and within the margin of error, and his poll #'s are decreasing (they're not btw, they're trending up)

But this is the guy running against Smith, and he lost in 2016 running as an incumbent congress critter (small wonder)

In 2018, CNN reviewed many hours of audiotape recorded during the years when Lewis served as a substitute host for Rush Limbaugh. Lewis's comments included: "Now, are we beyond those days where a woman can behave as a slut, but you can't call her a slut?" and "One of the reasons that the Democrats love the quote unquote female issue is because they know women vote more liberally than men do. Now you could say in a very, very sexist, misogynistic way that 'Well, that's because women just don't understand money. They don't understand, they're—they don't handle finances. They're guided by emotion, not reason. Why, that's why they didn't have the vote for a full century in the country."[7]

Lewis defended his comments by saying that he was paid to be provocative. "There's a difference between [being] a politician and a pundit", he added.[8]
Wiki

Wackos love em their Gestapo Governor and their high Covid mortality rate.

Last edited:
We will see...
Click on counties
A lot of speculation there..Not the least of which is the presumption that these "democrat counties" will repeat the results of '16...Also, there's the cheating factor, which abruptly ended the recount demanded by Jill Stein.

We will see...
Click on counties
A lot of speculation there..Not the least of which is the presumption that these "democrat counties" will repeat the results of '16...Also, there's the cheating factor, which abruptly ended the recount demanded by Jill Stein.
If you click on them you will see they did not vote for Hillary. Bet they don’t go for Biden either.

Oh wow, what a great mind game. I thought there was survey poll, but no, it's a combination of local political polls and an opinion that women vote differently than men because of specific reasoning.

Wiki

Just as a general comment...not a comment on the current race...

In 2016 Trump won Missouri by 19 points.

In the same election...Roy Blunt, our long time Republican Senator, won by only 3 points.

Sometimes votes are split.

Forum List

Back