POLL: Qanon: Do you follow it?

Do you follow and agree with Qanon?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about Mac again.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. Caramel Apple

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Your vote will not be displayed publicly, so please feel free to be honest.

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.

Do you denounce pedophilia?

Or do you want to keep parroting some fake conspiracy theory for those who do.

Never mind .....

We all know the answer to that.

There is a reason the American Left is viewed as the ENEMY of the American People,

Last edited:
Or do you want to keep parroting some fake conspiracy theory of those who do.
Never mind ..... We all know the answer to that.
There is a reason the American Left is viewed as the ENEMY of the American People,
Then please vote Yes.

I thought I covered this in the OP. I expected this game-playing, just like we got from Trump, and there you go.

Then please vote Yes.

I thought I covered this in the OP. I expected this game-playing, just like we got from Trump, and there you go.
I don't follow Q'Anon ....

However, I do know their anti-pedophilia stance triggers Leftist like yourself.

You didn't put an option for that in your little worthless poll.
You're still trying this. Ugly stuff.

Why would I be "triggered" by anti-pedophilia?

And up front, let's agree to the FACT that Qanon is NOT just about pedophilia. It includes cannibalism, Satanism, bin Laden, famous people, conspiracies, coverups, the SEALS, and much more.

No games. If you want to pretend (like Trump) that you don't know what it is, YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET. LOOK IT UP. Just tell me if you follow it, at least in part.
..just like white supremacy--WTF cares!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..it's not even CLOSE to being a problem
..I read the news everyday, multiple times per day----multiple sites--and never heard of it until my man Superbrutha posted a thread on it

Or do you want to keep parroting some fake conspiracy theory of those who do.
Never mind ..... We all know the answer to that.
Then please vote Yes.

So you have to be a follower of this group to oppose people interested in little children?

What does that say about you?

I've tried looking it before, a couple of years ago, they aren't cohesive in their thought process--they are all over the map.

Forum List

Back