Poll: Overwhelming majority support replacing RBG before the election.

Agreed, we need to put a new Supreme Court Justice on the vacant bench as soon as possible. The troubling thing is the left's response to the possibility of a Trump nominated candidate. Their response: War....burn it all down....lay siege to Congress. Time to bring in a large organization that swore and oath to support and defend the U. S. Constitution, the military. Place them in large metropolitan areas and have the federal government do what they did with the state police in Oregon; federally deputize them and also put them into the large metropolitan areas. If anyone starts acting non-peacefully, grab them up, toss them into federal custody and keep them there, while preparing for "sedition" trials.
This nation has, through many generations, prided itself on its ability to not only have civil dialogue, but also a peaceful transition of power. However, thanks to the left's behavior through these last three and a half years, a peaceful transition would be an insult to every armed service member that fought and died against Marxism in Korea and Vietnam.
The Democrat response should be fight fire with fire.

If a blatant power grab 6 weeks from the election is the Trumpian game, let President Biden appoint three more justices.

The constitution doesn’t say anything about how many justices may sit on the SCOTUS.
Blatant power grab? The Republicans will be following the Constitution, Fuckwit.

And listening to 2/3 of America in the process.

You idiots are good at one thing.............throwing hissy fits.

Exactly right. :thup:

1600569625840.png

In other words, don’t do what the Republicans did to Obama.
It was Obama's choice to wait until after the election. He didn't have a Democrat senate. He was going to push the failure on Hillary.

No. It wasn’t. It was McConnels decision not to even hold hearings. You agree with O Connell right?

I don't think you'll have a lot of Dims in this thread. Wonder why?
Tired of pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump's minions in multiple threads, I guess.
You are partially right but you know damn well if the left can do what the right did under Obama you would support it despite probably bitching about it when it happened to Obama. People need to stop with the bullshit. WE ALL KNOW its based in partisanship and ideology NOT RULES
Well that happened in Feb., not Sept., so there was time to do it right. Now Trump's minions want to just shove a nominee down our throats. Hardly the same thing, but thanks for trying.

Tired of pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump's minions in multiple threads, I guess.
You are partially right but you know damn well if the left can do what the right did under Obama you would support it despite probably bitching about it when it happened to Obama. People need to stop with the bullshit. WE ALL KNOW its based in partisanship and ideology NOT RULES
Well that happened in Feb., not Sept., so there was time to do it right. Now Trump's minions want to just shove a nominee down our throats. Hardly the same thing, but thanks for trying.
Now Trump's minions want to just shove a nominee down our throats.

You are in the tiny minority. The vast majority of America wants Ginsberg replaced prior to the election.

It was Obama's choice to wait until after the election. He didn't have a Democrat senate. He was going to push the failure on Hillary.

No. It wasn’t. It was McConnels decision not to even hold hearings. You agree with O Connell right?
"Elections have consequences"-Barry Hussein Obama.
Remember that. What goes around...comes around.

It is EXACTLY the same thing and you know it. Stop playing games.

His list was qualified 4 years ago. That qualification doesn't suddenly vanish because you're mad.

I did remember it, Dummy.

And it is coming around right now and biting YOU in the ass. :iyfyus.jpg:

I'm ready for some Democrats to go through what Kavanaugh William Barr went through. No, I can't say that that was evil.

That's what your team is getting right now. How does it feel?

Trump is just doing what Schumer said he needed to do. Fill the seat.

Depends...you guys were the ones who prevented Obama from filling court vacancies, at an unprecedented rate compared to prior presidents. You prevented Obama from filling a SCOTUS nomination he had every right to fill, and of course you will pretend that the situation is somehow different this time because that is how you justify it. But what you have done,
along with Democrats is broken established norms and bipartisanship in for the long term goal of stacking the courts, McConnell, unlike most here has been totally upfront about it. He hasn’t pretended it has been anything else or that that this is somehow a case of “what co es around goes around”...it isn’t. It is a long term well thought out strategy. So at least, be as honest as McConnellis and stop pretending it is payback. You guys have broken the system. I don’t support expanding tbe court (but term limits might be good)...but now, after seeing what the Republicans have done over court vacancies..I almost hope they do.

Depends...you guys were the ones who prevented Obama from filling court vacancies, at an unprecedented rate compared to prior presidents. You prevented Obama from filling a SCOTUS nomination he had every right to fill, and of course you will pretend that the situation is somehow different this time because that is how you justify it. But what you have done,
along with Democrats is broken established norms and bipartisanship in for the long term goal of stacking the courts, McConnell, unlike most here has been totally upfront about it. He hasn’t pretended it has been anything else or that that this is somehow a case of “what co es around goes around”...it isn’t. It is a long term well thought out strategy. So at least, be as honest as McConnellis and stop pretending it is payback. You guys have broken the system. I don’t support expanding tbe court (but term limits might be good)...but now, after seeing what the Republicans have done over court vacancies..I almost hope they do.
Get an education. What McConnell did in 2016 has been done several times in the past.

Your really are ignorant of the history of SC nominations, and you are making a fool of yourself in several threads.

The Democrat response should be fight fire with fire.

If a blatant power grab 6 weeks from the election is the Trumpian game, let President Biden appoint three more justices.

The constitution doesn’t say anything about how many justices may sit on the SCOTUS.

Hey, retard, the Republican party would absolutely love you guys to attempt something that stupid

Read the threads and you might get the entire picture.

New Topics

Forum List

Back