Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay so in my opinion I think there is a good chance that Biden will pick Michelle Obama as his VP, this I think is the reason for the delay in announcing.

Agree or Disagree?

• Banned
there is no way. even they are not that clueless.

Well look at this article:

1597097169392.png

1597097194958.png

Okay so in my opinion I think there is a good chance that Biden will pick Michelle Obama as his VP, this I think is the reason for the delay in announcing.

Agree or Disagree?

The Obamas are too savvy politically to get involved this closely is a losing campaign.

Further, it has been alleged that "Michelle" Obama is actually Big Mike Robinson, and Sleepy Joe pledged to name a broad as VP candidate.

• Banned
He has to make a big move or he will be done by labor day. I say he will choose Obama.

IF Biden picks Michelle Obama this is going to cause significant problems for Trump/Pence. Unlike the other Black wimmens who have been mentioned, Michelle does not come across as a mad woman or a Neo-Marxist or a Hater of Whites she very well in PRIVATE MIGHT be a combination of those things who knows, but in PUBLIC that is not the case.

He has to make a big move or he will be done by labor day. I say he will choose Obama.

IF Biden picks Michelle Obama this is going to cause significant problems for Trump/Pence. Unlike the other Black wimmens who have been mentioned, Michelle does not come across as a mad woman or a Neo-Marxist or a Hater of Whites she very well in PRIVATE MIGHT be a combination of those things who knows, but in PUBLIC that is not the case.
I don't think MO has the political ambitions that HRC has. Michelle O is happy to be living the lifestyle of the rich and famous without having the responsibilities and restrictions of president or vice president. She can go shopping for shoes when she wants to Damn-it!

I don't think MO has the political ambitions that HRC has. Michelle O is happy to be living the lifestyle of the rich and famous without having the responsibilities and restrictions of president or vice president. She can go shopping for shoes when she wants to Damn-it!

I've got to agree with that, Joe. Why would the Obama's want to have to work again? They get to chill out now and be treated like Gods by the left for the rest of their lives! They can take huge payoffs to have someone else write books for them...they can charge huge sums for public speaking! They're on easy street now.

She doesn't?

Michelle Obama would make a great VP. She is widely loved and respected around the world.

However, I doubt she would want the job.

I would like to see Tammy Duckworth or Gretchen Whitmer
But I think it will be offered to Harris or Rice

Michelle Obama would make a great VP. She is widely loved and respected around the world.

However, I doubt she would want the job.

I would like to see Tammy Duckworth or Gretchen Whitmer
But I think it will be offered to Harris or Rice

Kamala's former beau, Willie Brown, advised Ms. Harris to decline.

Michelle Obama is a Rock Star

A Biden/Michelle Obama ticket would be insurmountable. But I doubt it would happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back