POLL: Most people unimpressed with their 30-day free trial of Communism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A poll conducted by the Pew Pew Institute shows that a majority of Americans are unimpressed with their 30-day free trial of Communism.

“It kinda sucks,” 19-year-old San Diegan Britta Fowler said of the trial. “I was expecting all this free stuff, which I guess we’re getting, but I also didn’t expect empty store shelves and house arrest for everyone. It’s really lame!”

A poll conducted by the Pew Pew Institute shows that a majority of Americans are unimpressed with their 30-day free trial of Communism.

“It kinda sucks,” 19-year-old San Diegan Britta Fowler said of the trial. “I was expecting all this free stuff, which I guess we’re getting, but I also didn’t expect empty store shelves and house arrest for everyone. It’s really lame!”

It is a free trial of actual capitalism, where 90 % die by hunger, 9 % turn into slaves and the rest makes party.

Why don't or can't you grow up? Are you this ^^^ desperate for attention?

Herein is a serious issue, and one which is substantive and thought provoking:

It is a free trial of actual capitalism, where 90 % die by hunger, 9 % turn into slaves and the rest makes party.

1586097462873.png

You lack the equivalent of a second grade education. You must be European....

Here you go little fella...

1586097593225.png

View attachment 319492

Aren't you clever, it's amazing how original you are.

SARCASM ALERT

Sarcasm: "the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issue"

Last edited:

View attachment 319492

Aren't you clever, it's amazing how original you are.

SARCASM ALERT

Aww, poor little leftist, can't handle it when his beliefs are mocked.

Most people have never had to endure a real emergency. I've been through several hurricanes and had to do without basic necessities for weeks. We were without electricity for 28 days after hurricane Michael. I didn't get a paycheck for a month. The whole town was wrecked. It sucked balls but we endured. Americans still possess real courage and determination. It's a crying shame we must find it ourselves lacking any real leadership.

There are reports that the money going to each individual is really just a loan and must be paid back through withholding future tax refunds

Baby steps....you're almost useto it... Act 2 will be a little more"normal". Maybe they'll include a flag coupon from Walmart with that HUGE $1200 life saver on the way.

90%?

Really...

90%?

Really...
Yes, of course. The imagination that you enjoy things the fat cats deem fat cat privileges is too much for them.

There are reports that the money going to each individual is really just a loan and must be paid back through withholding future tax refunds
Not true.

America vs Venezuela.
Move to what suits you, put up or shut up.

Most people have never had to endure a real emergency. I've been through several hurricanes and had to do without basic necessities for weeks. We were without electricity for 28 days after hurricane Michael. I didn't get a paycheck for a month. The whole town was wrecked. It sucked balls but we endured. Americans still possess real courage and determination. It's a crying shame we must find it ourselves lacking any real leadership.
Like Pelosi telling everyone to go to crowded Chinatown and give everyone a hug?

New Topics

Forum List

Back