Poll: Most Americans do what to earn cashola?

What do most Americans do to earn a living?

• Wage Earners.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Business Owners.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
For me I am a business owner. I have a heroin distribution center, and a meth production facility, and I am considering going old school and getting into the crack business.

Seems that most, whether by hook or crook, derive a fair share of their sustenance by either working for or mooching off of Big Daddy Big Gubmint.

By one measure, the government already plays an outsize role in our so-called free-market economy—and it has little to do with the recession. Economist Gary Shilling has calculated that 58 percent of the population is dependent on the government for "major parts of their income," including teachers, soldiers, bureaucrats, and other government employees; welfare and Social Security recipients; government pensioners; public housing beneficiaries; and people who work for government contractors. By 2018, Shilling estimates, an astounding 67 percent of Americans could be dependent on the government for their livelihood.

How the Government Is Swallowing the Economy - Rick Newman (usnews.com)

Most people are sheep and sheep don't do anything for themselves so they work for others

Democrat and Republican middle class do pretty much the same kinds of things all over the country.

Wealthy Republicans work to figure out ways to scam the middle class and pay off Republican politicians so they can legally do what used to be illegal.

Wealthy Democrats tend to be a tad more patriotic, not all, but most.

I'm confused Sallow.. Not about the point that you want to slice and dice the population into them and us.. That's your JOB as a loyal Dem and I understand that..

But I'm confused as to whether a doctor (or 2 doctors) who own a practice AND employ 10 people are businesses or wage earners. Because TECHNICALLY i know you're gonna say business. But in my gut they are wage earners.

Same for a small salon owner, law firm LLC with nobody in the building but the lawyer and a part-time asst. It gets to point where the ACTUAL RATIONAL distinction between a business and wage earner is FORCED on folks by the tax and liability laws rather than being a NATURAL distinction...

I'm confused Sallow.. Not about the point that you want to slice and dice the population into them and us.. That's your JOB as a loyal Dem and I understand that..

But I'm confused as to whether a doctor (or 2 doctors) who own a practice AND employ 10 people are businesses or wage earners. Because TECHNICALLY i know you're gonna say business. But in my gut they are wage earners.

Same for a small salon owner, law firm LLC with nobody in the building but the lawyer and a part-time asst. It gets to point where the ACTUAL RATIONAL distinction between a business and wage earner is FORCED on folks by the tax and liability laws rather than being a NATURAL distinction...

Being a party that's 90% white and mostly all Christian, it's difficult for Republicans to attempt to say they are "inclusive" when they obviously aren't.

Democrat and Republican middle class do pretty much the same kinds of things all over the country.

Wealthy Republicans work to figure out ways to scam the middle class and pay off Republican politicians so they can legally do what used to be illegal.

Wealthy Democrats tend to be a tad more patriotic, not all, but most.

With all the busted tax cheats and sex cases along with the straight out lies and reherotic id say they are very patriotic

New Topics

Forum List

Back