Poll: Majority of Democrats Believe Children Should Be Able to Choose Their Own Pronouns

There is a new poll out that shows a majority of people believe that Brietphart polls are silly propaganda.

There is a new poll out that shows a majority of people believe that Brietphart polls are silly propaganda.
there's another new poll out that says all polls are propaganda.

Go feed your own narrative punk.

I just don't think that kind of decision should be foisted on an innocent child. Presenting gender to children as a choice, rather than a biological fact, is insane. Being a kid is tough enough without having to "decide" which gender you want to be.
From what I've seen kid's DO decide. At a young age too. I opt for tolerance of differences and I think govt should really mandate schools not tolerate any bullying. The problem is that there are bully's in school administration in some places. But the reality is that few people are truly transgender, and a surprising number of people have bisexual urges, and more and more the younger generations are acting on them. And that's great.

The progressives always over reach. Teenagers love to act out, and we don't need to encourage it. We certainly don't want to encourage them to make medical decisions that are permanent. And there's nothing wrong with not having teachers make any pronouncements on what is "good" sexual orientation. Gay or straight. Just treat each other with the same respect you'd like.

From what I've seen kid's DO decide. At a young age too. I opt for tolerance of differences and I think govt should really mandate schools not tolerate any bullying. The problem is that there are bully's in school administration in some places. But the reality is that few people are truly transgender, and a surprising number of people have bisexual urges, and more and more the younger generations are acting on them. And that's great.

The progressives always over reach. Teenagers love to act out, and we don't need to encourage it. We certainly don't want to encourage them to make medical decisions that are permanent. And there's nothing wrong with not having teachers make any pronouncements on what is "good" sexual orientation. Gay or straight. Just treat each other with the same respect you'd like.

Why is being bisexual "great"?

The human default is heterosexuality, like all organisms that reproduce sexually.

Anything else is a detriment to the continuation of a species.

From what I've seen kid's DO decide.
Gender is not a choice. There are very rare circumstances where gender is ambiguous, and we should give those people all the love and support we can manage. But pretending their condition is normal, or a choice, is bonkers.

Forum List

Back