Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

You have no reply do you ? Iā€™ll post the truth wherever I wish. How can any sane person claim they are more aware then Biden when they donā€™t even believe in science, AGW, vaccines for covid etc. This is standard fair for any sane and dependable leader who follows the best course for his electorate.
IOW, you're obsessed with TRUMP! and have no intention of letting Quid Pro Joe stand on his own merits. We saw that already.

IOW, you're obsessed with TRUMP! and have no intention of letting Quid Pro Joe stand on his own merits. We saw that already.
How many times do ā€youā€ keep coming back to him. You just copied a post I did not.
Letā€™s find out how much cognitive ability you have. Do you believe the science practiced by our military and every major institution in the US around AGW ? Letā€™s find out if you have dementia. Then, weā€™ll know if youā€™re qualified to determine anything about Bidenā€™s cognitive skills.

How many times do ā€youā€ keep coming back to him.
Letā€™s find out how much cognitive ability you have. Do you beleive the science practiced by our military and every major institution in the US around AGW ? Letā€™s find out if you have dementia. Then, weā€™ll know if youā€™re qualified to determine anything about Bidenā€™s cognitive skills.
Ah, so now you've finally abandoned TRUMP!, since I shamed you into silence on him, but instead of focusing on Quid Pro like the rest of the thread, you want to make it all about me. I'll just remind you since you apparently have forgotten, that Quid Pro is the subject and is the President while I am neither. And I don't keep coming back to TRUMP! because you do it enough for everyone.

Ah, so now you've finally abandoned TRUMP!, since I shamed you into silence on him, but instead of focusing on Quid Pro like the rest of the thread, you want to make it all about me. I'll just remind you since you apparently have forgotten, that Quid Pro is the subject and is the President while I am neither. And I don't keep coming back to TRUMP! because you do it enough for everyone.
So much for the bellwether for sanity. I see youā€™re a non taker. Afraid ? If youā€™re going to talk about Bidenā€™s sanity, letā€™s see if yourā€˜s is to be taken seriously. Can you answer the question ?
BTW, thatā€™s two posts in row YOU keep talking about the past and present leader of the GOP.

So much for the bellwether for sanity. I see youā€™re a non taker. Afraid ? If youā€™re going to talk about Bidenā€™s sanity, letā€™s see if yourā€˜s is to be taken seriously. Can you answer the question ?
BTW, thatā€™s two posts in row YOU keep talking about the past and present leader of the GOP.
Of course I talk about TRUMP! when you insist on trying to deflect any criticism of Quid Pro onto him, because it's fun to point out how he lives rent free in your minds. And as I've noted before, you still don't want to talk about him, now you want to talk about me. Are you that afraid to talk about The Frail One?

Thatā€™s silly. 60% of republicans think Trump won the election and still should be president. So itā€™s YOU who want Trump in every discussion and itā€™s you who are the snowflake and whine when you canā€™t respond to Trump being an idiot incompetent with any comparison to Biden.

Weā€˜re just trying to establish if youā€™re just making up shit. Youā€™re obviously wrong about Biden. Heā€™s following science, the GOP including you, do or donā€™t ā€¦answer the question. We know Biden is smarter then most republicans regardless of his age. He passed the infrastructure bill when the GOP could not when they controlled the Govt.

Last edited:
Thatā€™s silly. 60% of republicans think Trump won the election and still should be president. So itā€™s YOU who want Trump in every discussion and itā€™s you who are the snowflake and whine when you canā€™t respond to Trump being an idiot incompetent with any comparison to Biden.

Weā€˜re just trying to establish if youā€™re just making up shit. Youā€™re obviously wrong about Biden. Heā€™s following science, the GOP including you, do or donā€™t ā€¦answer the question. We know Biden is smarter then most republicans regardless of his age. He passed the infrastructure bill when the GOP could not when they controlled the Govt.
I didn't bring up TRUMP! in this thread. That was you. I didn't say I intended to always bring up TRUMP!. That was you. The issue at hand that you are desperately trying to avoid, is that Quid Pro Joe is obviously in mental decline, is elderly and frail and has a difficult time answering a question that wasn't submitted long before with an answer clearly spelled out on the teleprompter. Even with all that help and a sycophantic press it's becoming embarrassingly obvious to even his die hard supporters that he really isn't up to the job.

I didn't bring up TRUMP! in this thread. That was you. I didn't say I intended to always bring up TRUMP!. That was you. The issue at hand that you are desperately trying to avoid, is that Quid Pro Joe is obviously in mental decline, is elderly and frail and has a difficult time answering a question that wasn't submitted long before with an answer clearly spelled out on the teleprompter. Even with all that help and a sycophantic press it's becoming embarrassingly obvious to even his die hard supporters that he really isn't up to the job.
Keep whining. As long as Trump and his supporters keep claiming Trump should be president, heā€™ll always be in the conversation about Biden. Just admit Trump is an a-hole and you and his supporters are not as smart as Biden, and weā€™re done.

Btw, Biden can at least READ a teleprompter. Ha ha

Btw, Biden can at least READ a teleprompter. Ha ha
Are you sure about that? He seems to have a hard time getting the information from teleprompter to his mouth. Something gets lost along the way.

Keep whining. As long as Trump and his supporters keep claiming Trump should be president, heā€™ll always be in the conversation about Biden. Just admit Trump is an a-hole and you and his supporters are not as smart as Biden, and weā€™re done.
They can say anything they want to, but it remains fun for me to point out the vacuity of the average Quid Pro Joe supporter who can't promote or defend without resorting to TRUMP!. He truly has permanent residence in your minds.

They can say anything they want to, but it remains fun for me to point out the vacuity of the average Quid Pro Joe supporter who can't promote or defend without resorting to TRUMP!. He truly has permanent residence in your minds.
I have, several times. Maybe you were sleeping. He passed an infrastructure bill the repugs never could with total control. He actually believes in science which few repugs do. So if repugs claim Joe has severe dementia, that makes them total retards, Really, who thinks they are smarter then every major education, govt and corporate institution in the entire world.Not Joe. Heā€™s smart enough to listen to science. . Seriously, letā€™s get real. The retards are on the rightā€¦.

Because TRUMP AND YOU, still think he is president. You guys still canā€™t get your fking story straight. AAMOF, your QAnon lead party has declare on several occasions that Trump is retaking the presidency.
Thatā€™s your stance. Everything you say and even this thread is QAnon driven. Itā€™s YOU who think Trump is president NOW. Are you a member of QAnon ?
1638531743415.jpeg

Last edited:
Because TRUMP AND YOU, still think he is president. You guys still canā€™t get your fking story straight. AAMOF, your QAnon lead party has declare on several occasions that Trump is retaking the presidency.
Thatā€™s your stance. Everything you say and even this thread is QAnon driven. Itā€™s YOU who think Trump is president NOW. Are you a member of QAnon ?
View attachment 571175
And here's where you wander off into left field again. I've never said TRUMP! is still president. That's something you just made up and want to believe because it fits a narrative inside your head. You need to be able to see actual reality instead of creating these fantasies. I can help you with that, but you have to want to be helped.

And here's where you wander off into left field again. I've never said TRUMP! is still president. That's something you just made up and want to believe because it fits a narrative inside your head. You need to be able to see actual reality instead of creating these fantasies. I can help you with that, but you have to want to be helped.
More then 60% of Trump Humpers think Trump is still president. Youā€™re the one who needs the help. You dump on Biden for dementia for what ? Supporting policies that PROVE he is smarter then you ?
You make fun of Biden for reading a teleprompter and having dementia. They donā€™t mix. People with severe dementia also struggle with reading. All of your accusations are from the Fix News / QAnon.

BTW, you donā€™t have to say Trump is still president. Every claim you make is straight from the big lie play book of delusional science deniers. Denial of science is the test of ignorance That matters.

More then 60% of Trump Humpers think Trump is still president. Youā€™re the one who needs the help. You dump on Biden for dementia for what ? Supporting policies that PROVE he is smarter then you ?
You make fun of Biden for reading a teleprompter and having dementia. They donā€™t mix. People with severe dementia also struggle with reading. All of your accusations are from the Fix News / QAnon.

BTW, you donā€™t have to say Trump is still president. Every claim you make is straight from the big lie play book of delusional science deniers. Denial of science is the test of ignorance That matters.
You're still hung up on TRUMP! and proving it more with every post. I simply don't care what TRUMP! privately believes because he's not president. I DO, however, care what Quid Pro Joe is capable of doing because he IS president, and the subject of this thread (you seem to have forgotten that). I note that Quid Pro exhibits a lot of signs of mental decline, which he does. He's a frail, elderly man who has trouble speaking coherent sentences. That's not even really controversial. Note as well that I never said he has dementia. You really seem incapable of keeping straight who said what.

Wow, the thing is your idiot Depends Clown hates the country and is trying to destroy it. Trump on the other hand supports the country and its citizens, so no wonder a Dimmer like you hates him.
You have got things backwards.

Youā€™re insane. Where was Trump mentioned anywhere. You guys have your heads so far up the ass of Trump, youā€™re Effie blind.

Forum List

Back