Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

I’m not the stupid one. You’re the idiots who said BIDEN orchestrated the election. You know, the scam not one court found credible. So he got to Trump’s judges too ? How stupid do you guys have to be, to claim a senile person out smarted you. Well, the out smart thing I get, but you actually admit Biden is too smart for you. Of course, you guys deny science, education, vaccines. But you do luv those criminals.
Not Biden per se, but the leftist machine that awarded Joe the democrat presidential nomination by clearing
any other likely candidates away, through bribery and what not.

Or is that concept and distinction too difficult for your big brain to handle? It seems like it is.
You actually ARE the stupid one.

Not Biden per se, but the leftist machine that awarded Joe the democrat presidential nomination by clearing

Or is that concept and distinction too difficult for your big brain to handle? It seems like it is.
Spoken by the Trumpet whom I guess believes what ever Trump says like ....the revolutionaries had to take over the airports and the big lie now. And I’m stupid ? You have to be shiting us. You troglodytes are being laughed at by anyone with the IQ north of a mature cucumber.

Why do you overlook the correct and most obvious answer?
Joe is the senile bumbling figurehead that the DNC propped up as their candidate (after forcing all other
candidates to step down) and while Joe snoozed away most of the campaign in his basement,
surrogates in the press and behind the scenes did 90% of the work.

That's why after Joe Depends "won" he election in the early days you would see photo ops where
Joe sat at a little table in front of the camera and underlings would bring out executive orders,
and other decrees, for Joe to sign as he actually remarked "I don't know what I'm signing".
Literally! Google it, if such videos haven't already been erased.

Stop being so stupid and such a dupe!
Joe depends. I don’t ever remember Joe adressing AGW climate change by nuking hurricanes. You guys bought that...and I’m stupid. You have to be stupid to deny AGW.

Spoken by the Trumpet whom I guess believes what ever Trump says like ....the revolutionaries had to take over the airports and the big lie now. And I’m stupid ? You have to be shiting us. You troglodytes are being laughed at by anyone with the IQ north of a mature cucumber.
Even as witless insults this makes no sense.

Joe depends. I don’t ever remember Joe adressing AGW climate change by nuking hurricanes. You guys bought that...and I’m stupid. You have to be stupid to deny AGW.
I don't remember anyone nuking a hurricane.
You are rambling and throwing crap against a wall now. Don't play if you can't hang.

Kind of an idiot? Well then that settles it, he is Trump's brother.
Democrats voted for this guy. Are you saying that they elected the brother of the guy they hate more than any other living human being?

Not Biden per se ? Still waiting for evidence. Yawn.

Yes, in fact, Biden and Trump are twin dotards.
Sure. Lets see, Biden believes in science and AGW along with every accredited university and official position of every country in the world, . Trump and his lemmings do not. . There is only one side of idiots.

I don't remember anyone nuking a hurricane.
You are rambling and throwing crap against a wall now. Don't play if you can't hang.
You didn’t even get the post right. Of course you don’t remember the right’s leader making any idiotic suggestions. Biden never did, neither did he deny science and say he was smarter then scientists. You remember none of the idiotic things you are on the side of. Leaping from one conspiracy theory to another…..is idiotic.

Last edited:
Being president is different than being an MSNBC commentator, for those who want Biden to go after Republicans

You didn’t even get the post right. Of course you don’t remember the right’s leader making any idiotic suggestions. Biden never did, neither did he deny science and say he was smarter then scientists. You remember none of the idiotic things you are on the side of. Leaping from one conspiracy theory to another…..is idiotic.
Maybe you should provide proof of your "nuking" a hurricane story.
Maybe you should stay on medications.

And they are just beginning to figure this out? Was it his unbelievable BS and lies over the years or just recent babbling nonsense? This is what America wanted it’s what they get.

You need your meds changed. First get the post correct. you keep claiming something that was never posted. Stop making up your own shit…only a dufus does that.

Btw, maybe you don’t remember Trump suggesting we ingest industrial surface cleaner inside our bodies to kill Covid. Maybe you don’t remember Trump saying…..covid will be gone “this spring”.
maybe you don’t remember Trump saying AGW is a Chinese hoax. Maybe you don’t remember ANYTHING this idiot said.
How about, windmills cause cancer. How about claiming he is. “ the chosen One.”

Last edited:
Btw, maybe you don’t remember Trump suggesting we ingest industrial surface cleaner inside our bodies to kill Covid. Maybe you don’t remember Trump saying…..covid will be gone “this spring”.
maybe you don’t remember Trump saying AGW is a Chinese hoax. Maybe you don’t remember ANYTHING this idiot said.
How about, windmills cause cancer. How about claiming he is. “ the chosen One.”

One lie at a time. What happened to your claim that Trump wanted to drop a nuclear bomb inside a hurricane?
Where is your actual proof of that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back