Poll.....Is Chicago run by the democrat party.....

Does the democrat party run the City of Chicago

• yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • what kind of moron doesn't know that democrats run Chicago?

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
pogo, the poster here at U.S. message board is insisting that Chicago is not run by the democrat party.....I thought I would see if that is the view of anyone else....
Pogo is delusional.

Pogo is a one trick troll, he goes off on a tangent on any given post, and then refuses to actually respond to the actual content in the post.

I capsized the OP in literally my first post here. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh you can whine, sure. You can stomp your feet, hold your breath, whatever you want. Has no effect.

You don't respond, you troll. You tangent, and you are a fucking worthless human being.

Once AGAIN --- see my first post, the one with the link, which shut down this goofy-ass OP with its fallacy obsession and rendered it so inoperative as to descend to, and again I quote, "Salamander".

It's right here in the history and there's nothing you can do about it. Your fantasy dream world of self-deluded hallucinations bearing no relationship to the real world are as irrelevant as your bodacious butthurt.

Word salad, your second usual troll tactic.

Fuck off.

Once AGAIN ---- I shut this thread down with my first post here as soon as it started. That's post 11 if you're scoring at home, or even if you're by yourself, which I have no doubt.... well never mind. And not only did that post drive the stake through the heart of Mendacity with the only link in this entire thread, it's the same link I had ALREADY presented to the lying OP in his previous thread from just moments earlier when he rode the Butthurt Express to start this one.

That means he KNEW I would prove him wrong with an easily accessible document, and went ahead and started the thread anyway. I guess he's thinking there are sufficiently numerous morons on the site who would all gaggle behind his bullshit in spite of its debunkitude sitting right there in plain sight. NOWHERE did I divert the thread to anything but that, neither to "Salamanders" nor perverted rewrites of "Camptown Races". That's all you morons who can't handle being proven wrong.

This thread is dead
That's what I said
Let the man rap a man-
dacity I'll prove him wrong.
But his hope was a rope
And he should've known

All his threads are bullshit
Told him before he's fulla shit
Another junk-filled thead
Trolling dopes is his head

A terrible blow
But that's how it goes
OP's hidin' in the corner now
If you want to be a junkie, wow
This thread is dead

Now that that's out of the way here's a record I think you'll really dig. Good for washing our hands of that perverted Camptown Races malarkey. Here, for the first time, we bestow some redeeming social value on this failed thread.

More TL;dr material from the board's one trick troll.

"TL;dr" -- "Terrified of Links, Don't dare Read"

p4pb5840634.jpg

SSDD

pogo, the poster here at U.S. message board is insisting that Chicago is not run by the democrat party.....I thought I would see if that is the view of anyone else....
Pogo is delusional.

Pogo is a one trick troll, he goes off on a tangent on any given post, and then refuses to actually respond to the actual content in the post.

I capsized the OP in literally my first post here. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh you can whine, sure. You can stomp your feet, hold your breath, whatever you want. Has no effect.

You don't respond, you troll. You tangent, and you are a fucking worthless human being.

Once AGAIN --- see my first post, the one with the link, which shut down this goofy-ass OP with its fallacy obsession and rendered it so inoperative as to descend to, and again I quote, "Salamander".

It's right here in the history and there's nothing you can do about it. Your fantasy dream world of self-deluded hallucinations bearing no relationship to the real world are as irrelevant as your bodacious butthurt.

Fuck off.

Once AGAIN ---- I shut this thread down with my first post here as soon as it started. That's post 11 if you're scoring at home, or even if you're by yourself, which I have no doubt.... well never mind. And not only did that post drive the stake through the heart of Mendacity with the only link in this entire thread, it's the same link I had ALREADY presented to the lying OP in his previous thread from just moments earlier when he rode the Butthurt Express to start this one.

That means he KNEW I would prove him wrong with an easily accessible document, and went ahead and started the thread anyway. I guess he's thinking there are sufficiently numerous morons on the site who would all gaggle behind his bullshit in spite of its debunkitude sitting right there in plain sight. NOWHERE did I divert the thread to anything but that, neither to "Salamanders" nor perverted rewrites of "Camptown Races". That's all you morons who can't handle being proven wrong.

This thread is dead
That's what I said
Let the man rap a man-
But his hope was a rope
And he should've known

A terrible blow
But that's how it goes
This thread is dead

Now that that's out of the way here's a record I think you'll really dig. Good for washing our hands of that perverted Camptown Races malarkey. Here, for the first time, we bestow some redeeming social value on this failed thread.

So....again, to state your position.....

Chicago is not run by the democrat party.

That is your position.

So....once your nurse comes in to give you your pills, you can get some rest, and tomorrow, if you are really good, you can go out to the day room and do puzzles with the other insane people like you.....

Mayor Daley and the other democrat mayors and city council members going back to 1933 will disagree with you....

So...again to correct your bullshit....

Don't limit me to one position.

I took three (3) positions here.
1) there is no such thing as a "democrat party";​
2) there is no city anywhere which is run by a political party --- not even by one that really exists;​
3) the specific city of Chicago doesn't use political parties in its elections.​

Your impossible task: prove any of them wrong.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.

Delirious dipshittery, doofus daunted by documentation. Dayum.

SSDD

Pogo is delusional.

Fuck off.

This thread is dead
That's what I said
Let the man rap a man-
But his hope was a rope
And he should've known

A terrible blow
But that's how it goes
This thread is dead

So....again, to state your position.....

Chicago is not run by the democrat party.

That is your position.

So....once your nurse comes in to give you your pills, you can get some rest, and tomorrow, if you are really good, you can go out to the day room and do puzzles with the other insane people like you.....

Mayor Daley and the other democrat mayors and city council members going back to 1933 will disagree with you....

So...again to correct your bullshit....

Don't limit me to one position.

I took three (3) positions here.
1) there is no such thing as a "democrat party";​
2) there is no city anywhere which is run by a political party --- not even by one that really exists;​
3) the specific city of Chicago doesn't use political parties in its elections.​

Your impossible task: prove any of them wrong.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.

pogo can't even dodge a wrench.....

I have a feeling he drinks his own Urine.

Of course it is

Chicago is one of the greatest cities in America
Except for the 80 shot and killed already this year lol
Those deaths don't matter......the only deaths that matter are the deaths the media wants us to think about.
Right now shooting deaths don't matter. If it did...they wouldn't be releasing prisoners in Democrat cities.
Right now the primary fear is new COVID-19 cases.
Fear and panic is the Democrat/Communist way.

Last edited:
Apparently someone is suffering from reality disconnect. Those currently (Controlling), dictating, policy in Chicago are members of the democrat party, always have been, buying votes, maintaining a healthy, liberal, and vibrant plantation system based on political cronyism. What Pogo fails to grasp is the role political parties play in who is elected and subsequent governing decision process.

Forum List

Back