POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on the left, would stop wearing t

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate How many on th

• 10 pct

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 8 25.8%

Votes: 10 32.3%

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
A large portion of the left is largely against ANYTHING Trump states no matter what it involves or how good the advice may be.

Sure Trump's advice in regards to COVID-19 means nothing to the left. A justifiable position in my opinion, we're not listening to him on the matter. But for a moment think for yourself. If you really believe we on the left would go against the recommendations of Dr. Fauci and our own trusted healthcare providers then you haven't been paying attention to things.
Yes, I have been paying attention and even linked a similar point to you.

That you want to ignore what is going on around you is not my problem.

Yes let us talk about the world around us and your link regarding the vaccine poll. Concerning masks, the question at hand is whether Trump's attitude would effect change in those already wearing one. Regarding a vaccine, the poll you cite indicates this:

While health experts say a vaccine to prevent infection is needed to return life to normal, the survey points to a potential trust issue for the Trump administration already under fire for its often contradictory safety guidance during the pandemic.

Trump’s not smart enough to do that and his followers surely aren’t. In the event he does we’d just ask “what took so long?”

Keep telling Trump supporters they are stupid. And then attack them more, for not voting for you.

I've been hearing this ad, supposedly a Trump supporter who is changing her mind and voting for Biden.

Like anyone that voted for Trump, will ever be forgiven by you people or welcome in your circles.
Voting for Trump wasn’t the sin. I get that. Establishment candidate vs antiestablishment candidate with no record. It was a gamble. But when the gamble lost and he turned out to be a lazy divisive lying dope to still support him is a sign of blind faith or stupidity.
wow, Attention: Orangemanbad post.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety trite and insipid
Says the guy that can’t post one trump lie

Says the guy ^^^ whose totally out of touch with reality:

I know jc456 won't open and read any of these links which are evidence that Trump is a pathological liar, and he will continue to post this BIG LIE as all trumpsters do.

Sadly they have nothing of substance and nothing intelligent to offer the reader, and thus they'll repeat the same BIG LIES and RED SCARE over and over and over and over ... and over!

A large portion of the left is largely against ANYTHING Trump states no matter what it involves or how good the advice may be.

Sure Trump's advice in regards to COVID-19 means nothing to the left. A justifiable position in my opinion, we're not listening to him on the matter. But for a moment think for yourself. If you really believe we on the left would go against the recommendations of Dr. Fauci and our own trusted healthcare providers then you haven't been paying attention to things.

Yes let us talk about the world around us and your link regarding the vaccine poll. Concerning masks, the question at hand is whether Trump's attitude would effect change in those already wearing one. Regarding a vaccine, the poll you cite indicates this:

While health experts say a vaccine to prevent infection is needed to return life to normal, the survey points to a potential trust issue for the Trump administration already under fire for its often contradictory safety guidance during the pandemic.
And? You did not make a point with that. People are directly vetting information on it coming out of Trumps mouth on matters that Trump has zero real influence over.

Trump’s not smart enough to do that and his followers surely aren’t. In the event he does we’d just ask “what took so long?”

Keep telling Trump supporters they are stupid. And then attack them more, for not voting for you.

I've been hearing this ad, supposedly a Trump supporter who is changing her mind and voting for Biden.

Like anyone that voted for Trump, will ever be forgiven by you people or welcome in your circles.
Voting for Trump wasn’t the sin. I get that. Establishment candidate vs antiestablishment candidate with no record. It was a gamble. But when the gamble lost and he turned out to be a lazy divisive lying dope to still support him is a sign of blind faith or stupidity.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety trite and insipid
Says the guy that can’t post one trump lie

Says the guy ^^^ whose totally out of touch with reality:

I know jc456 won't open and read any of these links which are evidence that Trump is a pathological liar, and he will continue to post this BIG LIE as all trumpsters do.

Sadly they have nothing of substance and nothing intelligent to offer the reader, and thus they'll repeat the same BIG LIES and RED SCARE over and over and over and over ... and over!
Again quote one and I’ll debunk it. You seem scared to give one. I’ve already debunked those articles. So you give one, I’ll prove it fake

POLL: If Trump came out tomorrow and demanded everyone wear masks by national mandate
How many on the left, especially protesters would stop wearing them?
None. Because we are not stupid fucks like Trumpettes.

If Rush Limbaugh said people should wear masks, Trumpettes would be wearing them.
Why would rush say such stupid? He’s intelligent. Been in your head for 30 years

And? You did not make a point with that. People are directly vetting information on it coming out of Trumps mouth on matters that Trump has zero real influence over.
And the pandemic is a hoax

And so you really think folks on the left are wearing masks for sole reason that Trump doesn't advocate it? Seems a stupid notion to me, but then I'm not the one insisting the Trump's stance is the lone determining factor the left is acting upon.

Words of the Lone Ranger himself:

JCman dumb.

New Topics

Forum List

Back