Poll: How many days until Pres Trump say's America is Great Again?...

How many days until Pres Trump say's America is Great Again?

• 1 day

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Next Week

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ah just shut the hell up

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
And takes credit for all of the good things Obama has done, although the republicans hated it then, now like it because Trump did it.

images
upload_2017-1-20_19-33-47.jpeg
images

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-20_19-34-42.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-20_19-34-42.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 43
Comrade Trump is a textbook example of a narcissist. He can do no wrong. He requires constant attention, and that attention has to come in the form of praise & adoration.

A narcissist cannot handle any form of criticism, that's why he is always on his tweety account, trying to reinforce his ego by attacking private citizens who have criticised him. So break out your crayons and coloring books this should get very entertaining, especially if your a FOX News watcher--LOL
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

So tomorrow all will be fixed and America will be GREAT again. And he will have achieved this all by himself btw.

147318_600.jpg

And takes credit for all of the good things Obama has done, although the republicans hated it then, now like it because Trump did it.

images
View attachment 107778
images
Like what for instance?

Well , let's see...what was broken? :dunno:

Will Trump be able to stop the crooks in the senate or will they pull an Obama on Trump when he realizes their corruption?
We got a clue of that when they tried to knock down the Ethics committees..lol

And last year. Who are the losers not working? They should come out of their holes and ask Republicans who's hiring?

And last year. Who are the losers not working? They should come out of their holes and ask Republicans who's hiring?

The landscaping jobs are still here on day one, when the wall was suppose to be built..lol
Except for not having Hillary to keep Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell in check and except for the supreme Court nominee, I'm glad Hillary lost. Bill Clinton went along with the Republicans too much and Hillary probably would have too. So in some regards trumps no worse than her.

I'm anxious to see how this American experiment is going to work out.

And the voters, even if i think they were conned, have decided. Let's see how it plays out. I'm going to start tightening the purse strings. That's advice Republicans will start giving to the blue collar who voted for him because he said his way would drive wages up. Let's see if it does

The landscaping jobs are still here on day one, when the wall was suppose to be built..lol
Republicans are such Hippocrates. Reagan, bush, Clinton and bush were given money to stimulate the economy. They didn't give Obama any to rebuild infrastructure but they're going to give it to trump.

Obama would have had amazing job growth had they let him rebuild our infrastructure.

images
View attachment 107778
images
Like what for instance?
80 straight months of job growth, low unemployment and i got a raise this year.
All this does not square with the fact that obama put 13 million more on food stamps, 93 million are not even looking for work.

Republicans are such Hippocrates. Reagan, bush, Clinton and bush were given money to stimulate the economy. They didn't give Obama any to rebuild infrastructure but they're going to give it to trump.

Obama would have had amazing job growth had they let him rebuild our infrastructure.
Horse pucky. I never realized how much you lied.

Forum List

Back