Poll: Heitkamp Under Water, GOP’s Cramer Leads by 10 Points in North Dakota Senate Race

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Looks like another Trump backed candidate will be RED WAVING another DemonzRst@@,,

A new poll released on Monday by Valley News Live, the NBC-TV affiliate in Fargo, North Dakota, and Strategic Research Associates, shows that Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) has jumped to a ten point lead over incumbent Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) in the North Dakota Senate race. The poll of 650 likely voters in North Dakota conducted between September 17 and September 27 shows that Cramer now leads Heitkamp 51 percent to 41 percent, with eight percent undecided. It has a margin of error of 3.5 percent.

Cramer has increased his lead over Heitkamp by six points in the past few weeks.

A Fox News poll conducted between September 8 and 11, two weeks before the dramatic testimony of Brett Kavanaugh and accuser Dr. Christine Blasey Ford on September 27 before the Senate Judiciary Committee, showed Cramer with a four point lead, 48 percent to 44 percent, which was within the poll’s margin of error.

Heitkamp is one of two Democrat senators who have not yet announced how they will vote on the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. The full Senate is expected to vote up or down on his confirmation this Friday.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Democrats have moved more left.

Moderate democrats won't follow.

This is going to be so fun.

Looks like another Trump backed candidate will be RED WAVING another DemonzRst@@,,

A new poll released on Monday by Valley News Live, the NBC-TV affiliate in Fargo, North Dakota, and Strategic Research Associates, shows that Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) has jumped to a ten point lead over incumbent Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) in the North Dakota Senate race. The poll of 650 likely voters in North Dakota conducted between September 17 and September 27 shows that Cramer now leads Heitkamp 51 percent to 41 percent, with eight percent undecided. It has a margin of error of 3.5 percent.

Cramer has increased his lead over Heitkamp by six points in the past few weeks.

A Fox News poll conducted between September 8 and 11, two weeks before the dramatic testimony of Brett Kavanaugh and accuser Dr. Christine Blasey Ford on September 27 before the Senate Judiciary Committee, showed Cramer with a four point lead, 48 percent to 44 percent, which was within the poll’s margin of error.

Heitkamp is one of two Democrat senators who have not yet announced how they will vote on the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. The full Senate is expected to vote up or down on his confirmation this Friday.

YIPPEE! Another thread discussing another meaningless poll. “Oh no, this one is accurate because “gobblygokquakequakebullshit.”

Polls are meaningless until the final week. The Dems are doing everything possible to keep the GOP in power. I think it is going to be worse than 2016 for the Dems. I have to remember to set my DVR to record several of the liberal networks.

Polls are meaningless until the final week. The Dems are doing everything possible to keep the GOP in power. I think it is going to be worse than 2016 for the Dems. I have to remember to set my DVR to record several of the liberal networks.
Do do do DVR! My Election Day/night MSNBC and CNN recordings are priceless. Whenever I’m bored I fire one up and dissolve in the warmth of a great few schadenfreude moments. Ah, very refreshing to see all those shocked faces and choking voices. Can’t wait for round 2 next month.

gettyimages-109001140.jpg

"Remember, these are pre-Putin numbers...."

Putin? You mean the guy the dems sold uranium to via the UraniumOne scam and pocketed $145,000,000 in the Clinton Slush Fund? The Putin guy that the Hilary campaign paid $12,000,000 to have a bogus Dossier made to smear Trump? That guy??

Forum List

Back