POLL: "He was sent to us by God"

The question is only relevant for the sake of pointing fingers at religious zealots. Don't get me wrong, they deserve it but so what?

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".

I either one of them was sent by GOD, if there is a GOD, I'd have ask... Why does GOD hate us?

God has TDS! Where ya been?

I either one of them was sent by GOD, if there is a GOD, I'd have ask... Why does GOD hate us?
WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO BRO

Your guess is as good as mine... I've been shaking my head since Bush went into Iraq... it's all been downhill from there...

That's what I said; the country so fk'd up they go from Clinton with an economy exploding and the Nat'l Debt coming down to some numb-nut they don't even know who starts 2 wars, gives away the budget surplus, and leaves the economy in shambles! They elect Obama who survives all the slings and arrows of conservatives wanting him to fail, brought us all the way back, now we're back to incompetent leadership with an unwillingness to admit the error! I guess after a few 100,000 people croak they'll start to open their fk'n eyes, but I doubt it! Partisanship is at an all time high even now! They're still cheerleading on Fox News and looking all the more crazy doing it! :102:

Your guess is as good as mine... I've been shaking my head since Bush went into Iraq... it's all been downhill from there...

That's what I said; the country so fk'd up they go from Clinton with an economy exploding and the Nat'l Debt coming down to some numb-nut they don't even know who starts 2 wars, gives away the budget surplus, and leaves the economy in shambles! They elect Obama who survives all the slings and arrows of conservatives wanting him to fail, brought us all the way back, now we're back to incompetent leadership with an unwillingness to admit the error! I guess after a few 100,000 people croak they'll start to open their fk'n eyes, but I doubt it! Partisanship is at an all time high even now! They're still cheerleading on Fox News and looking all the more crazy doing it! :102:

When you elect people who campaign on how horrible the federal government is then that's what you get.

When you elect people who campaign on how horrible the federal government is then that's what you get.

Republicans have been playing that card since I was a kid, but they all want to work for the Fed and hold the jobs until they croak! Hypocrisy should be on their RNC seal due to how they talk out of both sides of their mouths! With Trump as their leader, lying is now acceptable as long as you keep denying you said something! It's more than a little pathetic when the American people allow such disgusting behavior by our government, but at my age I just don't GAF anymore! They've worn and beaten me down that I can't even put up a fight! We spend most of our time correcting lies and misrepresentations by conservatives and Republicans so nothing gets done in the end! We've been turned into a 3rd world nation overnight and some can't see or accept why it's happening! :talktothehand:

Republicans have been playing that card since I was a kid, but they all want to work for the Fed and hold the jobs until they croak! Hypocrisy should be on their RNC seal due to how they talk out of both sides of their mouths! With Trump as their leader, lying is now acceptable as long as you keep denying you said something! It's more than a little pathetic when the American people allow such disgusting behavior by our government, but at my age I just don't GAF anymore! They've worn and beaten me down that I can't even put up a fight! We spend most of our time correcting lies and misrepresentations by conservatives and Republicans so nothing gets done in the end! We've been turned into a 3rd world nation overnight and some can't see or accept why it's happening! :talktothehand:

As they march in unison down the middle of the street holding others at bay, threatening, harassing and battering your fellow citizens we'll pick them off from the rooftops.*

*Maybe we will, maybe we won't I just want to hear them complain over alleged acts of violence even though they commit to them practically on a daily basis. I enjoy the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

I'd vote "neither".
well, if one believes in God, then one would also believe in the devil.....

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~
We sure as hell (no pun intended) couldn't ask for more contrast from one to the next.

Trump was sent by God....The Kenyan negro was sent by Lucifer
THE END
Religious whack-jobbery makes me ill.

Believe me, we know where you stand on religion.
Christianity establishes a standard, a values system, decency, morality, normality, accountability, commonality...It is a catalyst to unity and togetherness...All things the filthy Left hates. Christianity stands in the way of the twisted Leftist agenda and the NEW America Lefties seek.

did two corinthians tell you that? :heehee:
No...three.

did you read about that in yer favorite book? :lmao:
How can you ruin a perfectly good ad hominem?

cause i'm a stable genius.
We will win this thing.

Conservatives are not your fight. Your fight is in your own heart. We will win this thing.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~
We sure as hell (no pun intended) couldn't ask for more contrast from one to the next.

THE END

Christianity establishes a standard, a values system, decency, morality, normality, accountability, commonality...It is a catalyst to unity and togetherness...All things the filthy Left hates. Christianity stands in the way of the twisted Leftist agenda and the NEW America Lefties seek.

No...three.

We will win this thing.

are you going on yer ' hunch ' despite the redneck hayseeds refusing to shelter in place even though the virus respects no state borders??

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

are you going on yer ' hunch ' despite the redneck hayseeds refusing to shelter in place even though the virus respects no state borders??
The Lord is thy God. I am not a "hayseed" as I have a Masters Degree. Communitst tried stomp out Christanity during the Cold War. China is trying to do it now. Get it together with the home team. You must be from L.A., New York, Chicago or Boston. Only a completely immearsed person in academia even thinks this way. Narcissistic and ignorant. Just unbelievable. The foundation of OUR nation is in faith.Again, unbelievable.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

The Lord is thy God. I am not a "hayseed" as I have a Masters Degree. Communitst tried stomp out Christanity during the Cold War. China is trying to do it now. Get it together with the home team. You must be from L.A., New York, Chicago or Boston. Only a completely immearsed person in academia even thinks this way. Narcissistic and ignorant. Just unbelievable. The foundation of OUR nation is in faith.Again, unbelievable.
Master's degree my ass. You misspelled every word with more than two syllables in your little rant, hayseed.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

Master's degree my ass. You misspelled every word with more than two syllables in your little rant, hayseed.

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't write in Mandarin. I did not misspell any words. Learn

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

View attachment 319148
We have won victory as a Christian nation time and again. We will win again despite you academic eggheads that think otherwise. We were founded on our faith.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

ChiCom I would blow the back of your brains clean across wall. Piece of shit.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

View attachment 319148
We have won victory as a Christian nation time and again. We will win again despite you academic eggheads that think otherwise. We were founded on our faith.

academic egghead? silly you....... i barely got my GED.

& ya, it's apparent you & spellcheck aren't friends.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

We will win this thing.

View attachment 319148
You don't even know what you misspelled, do you.

You lying piece of shit.

If you've got GED it fucking came out of a cracker-jack box.

Take your uneducated ass outta here.

I'd vote "neither".
It appears that Biden was sent by God...

4cc585cc2dfdb7b26b3a5076506a0537140f3479237788ff9507b78f3bb65628.png

Forum List

Back