POLL: "He was sent to us by God"

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

Simple questions, please respond and expand.

1. Was Donald Trump sent to us by God?

2. Was Barack Obama sent to us by God?

3. Was neither sent to us by God?

I'd vote "neither".
Everything that happens is under God's control, even your postings.
Wow, he's a busy feller!

MODS, this is a thread about political behaviors and political motivations, so I hope it will remain in the Politics section.

I'd vote "neither".
well, if one believes in God, then one would also believe in the devil.....

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~
We sure as hell (no pun intended) couldn't ask for more contrast from one to the next.

Trump was sent by God....The Kenyan negro was sent by Lucifer
THE END

I'd vote "neither".
Neither. Both are just men. Obama a bit more of a man than the other, admittedly, but both just men.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~
We sure as hell (no pun intended) couldn't ask for more contrast from one to the next.

THE END
Religious whack-jobbery makes me ill.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

Believe me, we know where you stand on religion.
Christianity establishes a standard, a values system, decency, morality, normality, accountability, commonality...It is a catalyst to unity and togetherness...All things the filthy Left hates. Christianity stands in the way of the twisted Leftist agenda and the NEW America Lefties seek.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END
Especially when it's done by a phony.

Maybe? I will have to wait to hear it from god himself or herself. I hope to not find out for a very, very long time.

Stay home and wash your hands like you just cut jalapenos and have to take your contacts out!
total bullshit. What about the falwells, the grahams, the swagarts? The rest of the monkeys?
What about them? other than you hate them because they are Christians?
Stay home and wash your hands like you just cut jalapenos and have to take your contacts out!

Oh, Goddess! You did that, too? We lost two pairs of contacts to that debacle. Never again!

Mac, you are such a dumbass :lol:
Perhaps you could just answer the question. Don't you want to?
Here goes the condescending tone stemming from something stupid made up in his empty head.
Most people know wingers are insatiably dependent on their cult leaders. But how many actually think they are sent from god? Maybe 10 on this whole site?
Then your dumbass is going to use .2 percent of the board to attack half the population.
There are better ways to point out cultish behaviors besides ridiculous polls like this.
Puts a whole new meaning to pseudo science lol

i have more of a problem when the secretary of energy rick perry, the secretary of state mike pompeo, & the former UN ambassador/joneser nikki haley (who wants the VP gig if pence gets booted out) saying it.
They said he was a gift from god?
Dang rick perry said that about trump and Obama.
What a fuckin loon

he said that about obama? oh please link that.
‘Barack Obama didn’t get to be the president of the United States without being ordained by God. Neither did Donald Trump. … God’s used imperfect people all through history.’
Rick Perry

ya, i just saw that in the first of 3 links i posted about them all. who knew rick was a bipartisin loon?
Rick has always been a loon. I looked him up. He graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in animal science, so maybe his education developed his spiritual side, or at least gave him interesting ideas.

Yes. Google: St. Michael

Are you fucking insane? Barack "born in Kenya" Obama was sent by Halie Salasse

See 1. Above

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

Christianity establishes a standard, a values system, decency, morality, normality, accountability, commonality...It is a catalyst to unity and togetherness...All things the filthy Left hates. Christianity stands in the way of the twisted Leftist agenda and the NEW America Lefties seek.

did two corinthians tell you that? :heehee:

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

I'd vote "neither".
Let's see what Scripture has to say about it...

Apparently, yes to 1 and 2. 3 is irrelevant.

Good post though.

I'd vote "neither".
Next time you want to post a poll, post a poll.

thread fail.

Is Trump getting messages from God? Was it a minor misspelling when he wrote Covfefe instead of Covid?
Hmmm.

I'd vote "neither".

1j5gtj.jpg

~S~

THE END

No...three.

did you read about that in yer favorite book? :lmao:

I'd vote "neither".
there is no god --so there's your answer

I'd vote "neither".

Are you talking of God-Emperor Trump? Please do not invoke his name in vain.

God has a lot to do with the God-Emperor I say. I do not know who sent Obama, but he made to sure to send him in style.

0N2jY6TCwf2Juk0KsmZcBEOEDOu5dLDtjxMzGUbQ8arCrx0__25nY8qJmml5a8GT7msFwPmW7TT8wYspKxn2SCKuGifXOwd3j3w

New Topics

Forum List

Back