Poll: 90% of adults believe US is in mental health crisis

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
An overwhelming majority of people in the United States think the country is experiencing a mental health crisis.

Nine out of 10 adults think the U.S. is in a crisis, according to a new poll from CNN and the Kaiser Family Foundation.

The opioid epidemic is near the top of the list, with more than two-thirds of people identifying it as a crisis rather than just a problem.

More than half identified mental health issues among kids and teenagers as a crisis, along with severe mental illness in adults.

There’s good reason for people to be worried. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported drug overdose deaths reached record levels in 2021 and suicide rates were back near a record high after two years of decline.

Well, I wonder what it could be....

Perhaps the constant doom/fear/divisive propaganda, the labeling of half the country as "domestic terrorists", the reckless overseas spending to cover laundering schemes, the rampant pedophilia and child grooming.

Maybe it's the alphabet agencies being weaponized by the government, the MSM being turned into a propaganda arm of the leftist .gov.

Then there's the over medication of the general populace, mandated lockdowns/isolation and their attendant Karens, inflation, and ever increasing crime.

All the while the leftists try to gaslight us and say we're better off than ever.

The world wonders

Putin done it.

LOL.

I once talked with the world renown psychologist who had a patient portfolio that was impressive, so I decided to pick her brain. I asked her why she thought schools were being shot up since the 1990's, even though gun regulations have increased exponentially since then.

She said she thought it was a break down of the family, to which I asked, "What caused that?"

I don't think she was ready for that question, and had no answers.

What I can tell you is, from what I've seen, the great majority of those who are mentally ill have some sort of illegal substance addiction. So the question becomes, what came first, the addiction and then subsequent mental illness or vice versa? Or maybe one just exacerbates the other.

An overwhelming majority of people in the United States think the country is experiencing a mental health crisis.

Nine out of 10 adults think the U.S. is in a crisis, according to a new poll from CNN and the Kaiser Family Foundation.

The opioid epidemic is near the top of the list, with more than two-thirds of people identifying it as a crisis rather than just a problem.

More than half identified mental health issues among kids and teenagers as a crisis, along with severe mental illness in adults.

There’s good reason for people to be worried. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported drug overdose deaths reached record levels in 2021 and suicide rates were back near a record high after two years of decline.

Well, I wonder what it could be....

Perhaps the constant doom/fear/divisive propaganda, the labeling of half the country as "domestic terrorists", the reckless overseas spending to cover laundering schemes, the rampant pedophilia and child grooming.

Maybe it's the alphabet agencies being weaponized by the government, the MSM being turned into a propaganda arm of the leftist .gov.

Then there's the over medication of the general populace, mandated lockdowns/isolation and their attendant Karens, inflation, and ever increasing crime.

All the while the leftists try to gaslight us and say we're better off than ever.

The world wonders
That's crazy.

81 million voted for Biden

74 million voted for Trump

that makes for at least 155+ million idiots in the country

We had a mentally ill President for 4 years. He has a cult following.

Need I continue? I don't think that it's necessary. Yes, this country, at least half of it, is nuts.

Forum List

Back