Poll: 25% of Arab Israelis think Netanyahu should be prime minister

View attachment 278881
Arab leaders condemn Netanyahu's West Bank annexation plans
Beenie previews his plan to fuck the Palestinians over in the West Bank. See that orange part...that's their proposed reservation.
The Palestinians have been fucked by their leaders for generations, and today there is no Palestinian political entity that can credibly offer peace to Israel, so it is foolish to talk about a peace process or a negotiated solution. Israel will annex most of area C in stages and the Palestinians will have autonomy but not sovereignty in areas A and B, that's as good as it gets unless the Palestinians are able to form a unified government that can credibly offer peace to Israel. To encourage the Palestinians to think anymore is possible is just to encourage more conflict and more suffering for both Israeli and especially for Palestinians.

Yet...compressing them down into an even smaller space accomplishes what? I mean...let's call it what it is...a concentration camp.
Are you trying to sound stupid?
No...are you attempting to be an obtuse apologist?
When you take a population of people and compress them down into a smaller area you are 'concentrating' them. Does anyone expect to believe that there will not be barriers/walls which will surround them? Does anyone expect to believe that their ingress and egress will not be monitored and controlled?

Well?

What the fuck would YOU call that?

I know if this were happening to Jews that is the FIRST thing they would call it.
No one is concentrating anyone. You are getting the wrong information from the wrong places, which want to make Israel look like a horrible country which does to others what was done to their own people.

You are repeating nothing but nonsense.

Barrier/walls????
Like the one between Ireland and northern Ireland, built so that the attacks would stop?

That kind of barrier / wall?

Like the one Israel was forced to build because the Arabs chose to kill Jews in order to be able to take all of Israel for themselves, and starting sending their people to blow Jews up?

That kind of a wall? A defense against suicide bombers, wall?

No, Israel is not going to promise that it will not keep its barrier walls, which made the murder of Jews fall by 90%, after the two intifadas, just to make you and all of those who want to see Jews dead.....happy.

They are managing to kill Jews either way, wall or no wall.

Smile :)

View attachment 278881
Arab leaders condemn Netanyahu's West Bank annexation plans
Beenie previews his plan to fuck the Palestinians over in the West Bank. See that orange part...that's their proposed reservation.
The Palestinians have been fucked by their leaders for generations, and today there is no Palestinian political entity that can credibly offer peace to Israel, so it is foolish to talk about a peace process or a negotiated solution. Israel will annex most of area C in stages and the Palestinians will have autonomy but not sovereignty in areas A and B, that's as good as it gets unless the Palestinians are able to form a unified government that can credibly offer peace to Israel. To encourage the Palestinians to think anymore is possible is just to encourage more conflict and more suffering for both Israeli and especially for Palestinians.

Yet...compressing them down into an even smaller space accomplishes what? I mean...let's call it what it is...a concentration camp.
When you take a population of people and compress them down into a smaller area you are 'concentrating' them. Does anyone expect to believe that there will not be barriers/walls which will surround them? Does anyone expect to believe that their ingress and egress will not be monitored and controlled?

Well?

I know if this were happening to Jews that is the FIRST thing they would call it.
So your post begins with a lie. They are not being pushed into a smaller area; areas A and B have been the areas they have had since the signing of the Oslo agreements. The area Netanyahu says he will annex is in area C, which by agreement with the Palestinians in the Oslo agreements is already under full Israeli control. So if you were capable of rational thought, you would see this move costs the Palestinians nothing but their future hope of someday expanding into area C.

Are you really too stupid to understand this or are you just to sick with hate to be able to see anything else?
He does not know or care that there are 300,000 Arabs living in Area C, and they are not going to be expelled at all.

But, if the PA got a hold of Area C, ALL Jews will be expelled just as they were in 1948.

A reminder of who made the area smaller and smaller for whom:

1920 Jews expelled from Gaza.
1925 Jews expelled from TranJordan
1929 Jews expelled from Hebron
1948 Jews expelled from all of Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem.

And all he "knows" is about Israel taking more and more, when none of that is happening at all.

Well?

So your post begins with a lie. They are not being pushed into a smaller area; areas A and B have been the areas they have had since the signing of the Oslo agreements. The area Netanyahu says he will annex is in area C, which by agreement with the Palestinians in the Oslo agreements is already under full Israeli control. So if you were capable of rational thought, you would see this move costs the Palestinians nothing but their future hope of someday expanding into area C.

Are you really too stupid to understand this or are you just to sick with hate to be able to see anything else?
He does not know or care that there are 300,000 Arabs living in Area C, and they are not going to be expelled at all.

But, if the PA got a hold of Area C, ALL Jews will be expelled just as they were in 1948.

A reminder of who made the area smaller and smaller for whom:

1920 Jews expelled from Gaza.
1925 Jews expelled from TranJordan
1929 Jews expelled from Hebron
1948 Jews expelled from all of Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem.

And all he "knows" is about Israel taking more and more, when none of that is happening at all.

By his measure, Israel is a concentration camp. After all, the Jewish people from the entire Middle East are all now "concentrated" in Israel.

Israel doesn't want peace, and never had any intentions of negotiating for a lasting peace. Because they would then be forced to finally declare Israel's borders. And have to stop stealing land from its neighboring countries. ... :cool:
You
Israel doesn't want peace, and never had any intentions of negotiating for a lasting peace. Because they would then be forced to finally declare Israel's borders. And have to stop stealing land from its neighboring countries. ... :cool:

The Muslim “ forgot” the 67 War which the Arabs initiated to destroy Israel and steal their land

I’m on Quora...
95% of the Arabs who post on Quora who live in Israel love it.
They don’t want to live in a Muslim run country.

"Israel doesn't want peace... "

give it up already !!! yes they do, or I wouldn't stick up for them.

It's "youse."

they've been trying and trying..... the problem is:

stupid terrorists,

and abbasssssssssssssssss getting in the way.

shut up..

shut up..
You only attack me because you know that I am telling the truth, but are too afraid to admit it. ... :cool:

"You only attack me because you know that I am telling the truth, but are too afraid to admit it..."

no.....i'm not attacking you for no reason what-so-ever - i ain't no suicide bomber or terrorist or the leader of: isis, alqUeda, boko haram, HAMASs, hezbollah.....................etc, monsters.

i'm, you know, disappointed in you as a human being schlepping around planet earth.......sticking up for:

..........terrorists -- that's the truth...

Not terrorists, but Freedom Fighters trying to free their country and people from the evil Israeli zionists who are known terrorists. ... :cool:

". . .freedom fighters ...Israeli zionists who are known terrorists.."

those 'freedom fighters" are on the 50,000th most wanted terrorist list.....not israel.

Not terrorists, but Freedom Fighters trying to free their country and people from the evil Israeli zionists who are known terrorists. ... :cool:

Yes, they are freedom fighters. Just like crimefighters fight against crime, and fire fighters fight against fires, the Palestinian freedom fighters fight against freedom.

Yes, they are freedom fighters. Just like crimefighters fight against crime, and fire fighters fight against fires, the Palestinian freedom fighters fight against freedom.

"the Palestinian freedom fighters fight against freedom..."

in the whole scheme of things....

these freedom fighters that ptflipmore and sunniman don't seem to mind...what a sick and twisted, upside down, dark world............

get out!

Forum List

Back