Poll 1-13/18-22...Trump wins against all challenger...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Democrat attacks are failing bigly... Trump as popular as ever.

From a poll a week AFTER Dems attempt to paint J6 as worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11... Trump would win the Republican Primary by YUGE margins AND beat Biden, Clinton or Harris in head to head 2024 matchups...

Screenshot_20220120-114745.png

Screenshot_20220120-114906.png

Screenshot_20220120-114944.png

Screenshot_20220120-114816.png

Pdf here:

From a poll a week AFTER Dems attempt to paint J6 as worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11... Trump would win the Republican Primary by YUGE margins AND beat Biden, Clinton or Harris in head to head 2024 matchups...

View attachment 590446

View attachment 590448

View attachment 590451

View attachment 590450

Pdf here:

Wait a minute. I thought everybody hated Trump and wanted him gone. That's what CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, and the New York Times keep telling us.

View attachment 590446

View attachment 590448

View attachment 590451

View attachment 590450

Pdf here:

Fake news! Those polls are rigged! Eleventy million people answered the surveys than there are real Americans. At least forty million dead Georgia Republicans responded to the surveys. Plus also, a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Just ask MTG.

Fake news! Those polls are rigged! Eleventy million people answered the surveys than there are real Americans. At least forty million dead Georgia Republicans responded to the surveys. Plus also, a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Just ask MTG.
Translation: Wow, you're right MOe... the Democrat attacks and the 24/7 Insurrection Misdirection is not only failing, but is likely backfiring.

"More Americans identified as Republican, or leaned Republican, by the end of 2021 than have in decades, according to the latest Gallup poll — a dramatic change in trends dominated by Democrats for years.

Preferences shifted from a nine-point Democratic advantage in the first quarter of the year to a five-point GOP edge by the end of the year, in the poll released this week."

For starters, I would NEVER trust a pollster that works for the candidate they are polling for. Never. Would you trust a Biden pollster that works for Biden? No. And I don't make exceptions here either.

CNN of course hates Mclaughlin, but thats CNN. No one gives a shit what they think. But all you have to do is type in Mclaughlin polling accuracy on the internet, and article after article on how skewed their polls are come up. They are only 69% accurate according to this site. Pollster Ratings - McLaughlin & Associates

It may be older info, but I doubt it got any better. Rasmussen and Gallup are less skewed and more accurate.

Forum List

Back