PolitiFact Tags It FALSE That Biden & Harris 'Distrusted COVID-19 Vaccines' in 2020

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
PolitiFact’s aggressive defense of Biden and Harris popped up again on Friday. They tagged it as “False” for a Tik-Tok video that “Says Joe Biden and Kamala Harris distrusted COVID-19 vaccines.”

The quotes in the video are all accurate, but they caused Facebook to flag the video as “Missing Context.” As in – the editing is too negative for their liking. Once again, they’re not “fact checking” – they’re context checking.

The short summary in Tom Kertscher's article proclaimed “Video clips appear to show Joe Biden and Kamala Harris raising doubts about COVID-19 vaccines, but they were raising concerns about the rollout by then-President Donald Trump, not the vaccines themselves.” [Emphasis mine.]

THAT is not accurate. If you suggest someone shouldn’t trust the vaccine until something happens – in this case, until the Democrats are elected – you’re sowing distrust in the vaccines.

They bolded the part the "False" video includes. Many remember Kamala Harris in the vice-presidential debate:

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org

Many remember Kamala Harris in the vice-presidential debate:
Video evidence only counts if it's from A White Cops videocam.

PolitiFact’s aggressive defense of Biden and Harris popped up again on Friday. They tagged it as “False” for a Tik-Tok video that “Says Joe Biden and Kamala Harris distrusted COVID-19 vaccines.”

The quotes in the video are all accurate, but they caused Facebook to flag the video as “Missing Context.” As in – the editing is too negative for their liking. Once again, they’re not “fact checking” – they’re context checking.

The short summary in Tom Kertscher's article proclaimed “Video clips appear to show Joe Biden and Kamala Harris raising doubts about COVID-19 vaccines, but they were raising concerns about the rollout by then-President Donald Trump, not the vaccines themselves.” [Emphasis mine.]

THAT is not accurate. If you suggest someone shouldn’t trust the vaccine until something happens – in this case, until the Democrats are elected – you’re sowing distrust in the vaccines.

They bolded the part the "False" video includes. Many remember Kamala Harris in the vice-presidential debate:

Politifact is a democrat mouthpiece, like most of these supposed fact checkers.

‘I’m not taking it’: Joe Biden, Kamala Harris led Covid vaccine skepticism parade before election​

***********​
**********​
**********​

PolitiFACT just destroyed what little credibility they had. Everyone saw Kamala Harris state very clearly during a video interview she distrusted the vaccine because it was "Donald Trump's vaccine". How can anyone with a functioning brain continue to believe these deceivers and liars? :confused-84:

Politifact has never been credible...much like those two old assholes who control Snopes

Kamala: If our CDC and other science professionals tell me the vaccine is safe, I will believe them...

Trumpers: Boooooo...science sucks!!!

Kamala: If Trump is the one saying they are safe (not the CDC and other science professionals) I won't believe him...

Trumpers: Booooo....how dare you doubt Trump!!!

Trump and science professionals: The vaccine is safe....

Trumpers: But Dems bad...

00a-rea-008 (41).jpg

How would you know if I believe that?

Sit the fck down

you believe the election was stolen?

do you believe that the cops at the capital were hugged & kissed by trump humpers?

you believe donny when he said it wasn't him on that accsess hollywood tape?

lol ... if you do, then you're dismissed.

if you don't but still voted for him ... TWICE ... then you are dismissed.

stfu.

The sky is blue, water's wet, the media is bias, the news is full of lies...

We all know the truth.

Let the deceitful media further destroy it's credibility.

Is it possible for trust in media to drop below 0%…?

I think we might find out...

Last edited:
PolitiFACT just destroyed what little credibility they had. Everyone saw Kamala Harris state very clearly during a video interview she distrusted the vaccine because it was "Donald Trump's vaccine". How can anyone with a functioning brain continue to believe these deceivers and liars? :confused-84:

Well, there are tens of millions of Democrat voters and that means an equal number without a functioning brain.

you believe the election was stolen?

do you believe that the cops at the capital were hugged & kissed by trump humpers?

you believe donny when he said it wasn't him on that accsess hollywood tape?

lol ... if you do, then you're dismissed.

if you don't but still voted for him ... TWICE ... then you are dismissed.

stfu.

Again, Plaything how the fck do you know I believe that?

Again sit the fck down, blabbering fool. Goddamn loon

New Topics

Forum List

Back