Politifact: No evidence any Democrat sent National Guard troops to sleep in parking garage

Committee’s that have nothing to do with troop movements. All the spin and bullshit leads to a democrat.
The capitol police board was 2/3rds republican, with a republican chairman. That is up until heads rolled after January 6th, with Mitch McConnell picking another republican as chairman.
Oh FFS, they’re as political as anyone else in the DC shithole and just as democrat.

All this is is you trying to spin how shitty you always treat the military into something else.

Biden/Harris didn't take over until noon on the 20th. These troops were brought in under Trumps America
Are you really saying Trump requested the reserves to come to the capital?
Trump picked the government. He's responsible for how they carried out his wishes.
If Trump put a bunch of a-holes in charge,, their actions are on his head.

Trumps America.

Pelosi or McCarthy went to their buddies in the Capitol Police about it and the CP told the Guard to take a hike. That's what I'm guessing.
How about using facts instead of guessing.

Did you see the movie Apollo 13? What would Gene Kranz have done?

Pelosi or McCarthy went to their buddies in the Capitol Police about it and the CP told the Guard to take a hike. That's what I'm guessing.

You were right. I took down my erroneous post.
I saw Apollo 13 such a long time ago that I have no idea what you're getting at, but it doesn't matter, I've been corrected.

Jesus. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum here.

It was the CAPITOL POLICE who moved the damn guard

meter-false.jpg

The lie, which I saw in a thread here a couple of days ago, was debunked today by the independent fact-checking website Politifact. (It's not a hoax if usmb conservatives didn't amplify it).
The National Guard told PolitiFact that members of Congress had no knowledge of the relocations. Many offered their personal offices and conference rooms to the troops after they were alerted to the situation.

Interesting information and yet there remains conflicting reports.

There are conflicting reports

In a statement to Politico, Capitol Police spokesperson Eva Malecki said the department recently asked that troops’ shifts be reduced from 12 hours to eight. This was meant to allow for additional rest hours away from the Capitol complex.
Politico and other outlets, including the Washington Post, reported Jan. 21 that the National Guard said the instruction to relocate came from the Capitol Police.
But in another statement released the morning of Jan. 22, Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman said that with the exception of specific times on Inauguration Day, Capitol Police "did not instruct the National Guard to vacate the Capitol Building facilities."
"The Department is also working with the Guard to reduce the need for sleeping accommodations by establishing shorter shifts," Pittman said, "and will ensure they have access to the comfortable accommodations they absolutely deserve when the need arises."
PolitiFact reached out to the Capitol Police for more information, but we did not hear back.

Looks like PolitiFact might have jumped the gun on this one, like the Dems have with impeachment.
So despite you saying there are "conflicting reports", you come here and give positive stickers to threads claiming Joe Biden sent the troops to the parking garage.
Please sit down and stop pretending you spread lies before you read the Politifact article. And none of the "conflicting reports" have claimed that Biden or Congressional Democrats are responsible.

Jesus. I feel like I'm in an insane asylum here.

It was the CAPITOL POLICE who moved the damn guard
They will read your fact-check and pretend they didn't read it. Because they're kooky crazy right wing nuts who lie for a living.

meter-false.jpg

The lie, which I saw in a thread here a couple of days ago, was debunked today by the independent fact-checking website Politifact. (It's not a hoax if usmb conservatives didn't amplify it).
The National Guard told PolitiFact that members of Congress had no knowledge of the relocations. Many offered their personal offices and conference rooms to the troops after they were alerted to the situation.

Interesting information and yet there remains conflicting reports.

There are conflicting reports

In a statement to Politico, Capitol Police spokesperson Eva Malecki said the department recently asked that troops’ shifts be reduced from 12 hours to eight. This was meant to allow for additional rest hours away from the Capitol complex.
Politico and other outlets, including the Washington Post, reported Jan. 21 that the National Guard said the instruction to relocate came from the Capitol Police.
But in another statement released the morning of Jan. 22, Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman said that with the exception of specific times on Inauguration Day, Capitol Police "did not instruct the National Guard to vacate the Capitol Building facilities."
"The Department is also working with the Guard to reduce the need for sleeping accommodations by establishing shorter shifts," Pittman said, "and will ensure they have access to the comfortable accommodations they absolutely deserve when the need arises."
PolitiFact reached out to the Capitol Police for more information, but we did not hear back.

Looks like PolitiFact might have jumped the gun on this one, like the Dems have with impeachment.
So despite you saying there are "conflicting reports", you come here and give positive stickers to threads claiming Joe Biden sent the troops to the parking garage.
Please sit down and stop pretending you spread lies before you read the Politifact article. And none of the "conflicting reports" have claimed that Biden or Congressional Democrats are responsible.

Actually they are "thanks" stickers with a thumbs up emoji, and I didnt give any those anywhere in this thread. I did respond with a "funny" emoji to the OP because the article is as funny as the creation of your thread. I read the article and have stated my thoughts. Its an article confirming that a Facebook post is false, whoo-hoo ! Everyone knows that Biden didnt "force" them out.
I didnt say Biden was responsible now did I ?
Do you take pride in lying ?
Besides, I was right, there are still conflicting reports and thats not my fault. Im not really sure what you think youve accomplished. You should try and learn to control your emotions and be happy Biden is now your leader.
Oh, and next time you need to get your ducks in a row before you quack.

As most everyone knows, but the far-left pretend to not know, is the fact that Politifact is one of the most biased "Fact Checkers" out there.

Politifact is owned by the far-left newspaper "The Tampa Bay Times". They both use the same facilities, writers, even the editor for both is the same.

meter-false.jpg

Hey dippy----it was the capital police Yoganda something other denying that it was an order---now spinning that they were only asked. ...ergo capital police did it and guess who the fuck controlls the capital police---PELOSI

Polifact is spinning chit propaganda again. The dems have admitted it was them in a round about way and trying desperately to spin it.

You were right. I took down my erroneous post.
I saw Apollo 13 such a long time ago that I have no idea what you're getting at, but it doesn't matter, I've been corrected.
Thank you for showing class...

meter-false.jpg

Hey dippy----it was the capital police Yoganda something other denying that it was an order---now spinning that they were only asked. ...ergo capital police did it and guess who the fuck controlls the capital police---PELOSI

Polifact is spinning chit propaganda again. The dems have admitted it was them in a round about way and trying desperately to spin it.
How did the dems "admit it in a round about way?" Since that was my initial thought(but not just dems), I would have noticed if the article said that. As a matter of fact, the Guard guy repeatedly said the pols didn't know about it. The article said the congresscritters were unaware, that when they heard they opened their offices to the troops, created a huge stink, and had the troops back inside that same evening.

meter-false.jpg

Hey dippy----it was the capital police Yoganda something other denying that it was an order---now spinning that they were only asked. ...ergo capital police did it and guess who the fuck controlls the capital police---PELOSI and Chucky SHITSTER

How did the dems "admit it in a round about way?" Since that was my initial thought(but not just dems), I would have noticed if the article said that. As a matter of fact, the Guard guy repeatedly said the pols didn't know about it. The article said the congresscritters were unaware, that when they heard they opened their offices to the troops, created a huge stink, and had the troops back inside that same evening.
Pelosi And Schumer are the bosses of the Capital police------the capital police have stated that they ASKED that the guards take their "breaks" out in the garage---aka sleep the hell outside. They wouldn't have asked or ordered anything without Piglosi's and Bidens ok.
On top of this Bidens spokes pig that the media has been gushing all over---------has made some incriminating remarks as well.
Then of course, note that it is just the republicans raising a stink-------while the dems try to hide in a corner and bake cookies---classic signs of the dems phlucked up and had to stay quiet while they try to get their story straight.
I read people well---people lie all the time, its what they don't say and how they say it that gets them snagged in their lies.

meter-false.jpg

Except for the five thousand plus troops who actually DID do it. Politifact is a propaganda organization only believed by idiots.

Hello idiot....

meter-false.jpg

Hey dippy----it was the capital police Yoganda something other denying that it was an order---now spinning that they were only asked. ...ergo capital police did it and guess who the fuck controlls the capital police---PELOSI and Chucky SHITSTER

Pelosi And Schumer are the bosses of the Capital police------the capital police have stated that they ASKED that the guards take their "breaks" out in the garage---aka sleep the hell outside. They wouldn't have asked or ordered anything without Piglosi's and Bidens ok.
On top of this Bidens spokes pig that the media has been gushing all over---------has made some incriminating remarks as well.
Then of course, note that it is just the republicans raising a stink-------while the dems try to hide in a corner and bake cookies---classic signs of the dems phlucked up and had to stay quiet while they try to get their story straight.
I read people well---people lie all the time, its what they don't say and how they say it that gets them snagged in their lies.
Well, the truth is, the Capitol is "run" by a whole host of folks, three of whom had just been fired for the fiasco on the 6th. Pelosi has nothing to do with day to day operations. AP says this accusation is false.

Your Politifact® Truth-o-Meter® is broken. You're telling us serial killers are sleeping in D.C. parking garages, but no National Guard troops? Because I don't believe that either.

Politifraud® is a leftist "fact changing" site. They exist to spin that which impugns the Nazi party.

Politifraud® are "lyingest liars on the web™"

Last edited:
It's shared oversight between the house and the senate, which up until January 20th was Mitch McConnell (R) and Nancy Pelosi (D)

The executive board was appointed by the president (R), the senate (R) and the house (D).

After January 20th, that changes to President (D), the senate (D) and the house (D), but appointments are now immediate.

So now that your BLATANT LIE that this didn't happen has been dispelled, you pivot to a different lie.

This is the pattern for you Nazis, one lie after another. Each time Americans destroy a democrat lie, democrats float yet another lie.

Once again a republican president leaves with low job approval. Huge deficits, rising unemployment, and a host of other problems.

And here comes the democrat to clean up the mess he left.

Deja Vu.

Herr Himmler, the Last Legitimate President left with a higher approval rating than Xi's man is coming into office with. (but Xi's man totally got 80 million votes.. :eusa_whistle: )

New Topics

Forum List

Back