Politics The Paul Wellstone way: why progressives lose, how to reverse course & win against Trump & his underlings (Wellstone died 18 years ago today)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
because progressives are used to fighting those in power, they think that attaining power is a dirty game.

progressives believe if absolute power corrupts absolutely, then lack of power means you are pure

that perception needs to be changed, getting power is a way to improve people's lives, that how it's supposed to be.

Senator Paul Wellstone lived and served by these simple, yet powerful, words: “We all do better when we all do better.”

in this thread, if you're looking to becoming a candidate for office, i will teach you how to win as a progressive. LET'S RUMBLE!

• Banned
politics is about winning and gaining power, to use that power to EMPOWER others, my friends

• Banned
there are 140 million poor people in america. Poor folks! Y'all can make the difference. Vote your priorities!

because progressives are used to fighting those in power, they think that attaining power is a dirty game.

progressives believe if absolute power corrupts absolutely, then lack of power means you are pure

that perception needs to be changed, getting power is a way to improve people's lives, that how it's supposed to be.

Senator Paul Wellstone lived and served by these simple, yet powerful, words: “We all do better when we all do better.”

in this thread, if you're looking to becoming a candidate for office, i will teach you how to win as a progressive. LET'S RUMBLE!

nothing good has ever resulted from progressive policies,,,

in fact everything bad thats happened in this country over the last 100 yrs is a result of progressivism,,,

• Banned

in fact everything bad thats happened in this country over the last 100 yrs is a result of progressivism,,,

LIKE WHAT

LIKE WHAT

REALLY???

every progressive policy requires the use of force,,

Progressives are power hungry 2 year olds that lack the ability to put together a cohesive cause and effect statement.

Bernie and Howard Dean, both liberals from Vermont, both failed to capitalize on young people's excitement for their campaigns...they both didn't talk much about themselves, but rather focused on what they would do and all that crap

Dick Gephardt talked about how he had grown up poor, herding goats on a St Louis farm

John Edwards grew up on a textile mill where his father worked with people who had "grease on their faces"

Kerry talked about Vietnam

Kasich was the son of a mailman

Howard Dean failed to tell folks he was a fucking doctor, a practicing physician!

Wellstone was the only Senator in a contested race one month away from election day to vote against the Iraq War. voters rewarded him for his courage, his poll numbers shot up tremendously after his vote.

other than Rand Paul, no such heroic anti-war figures are in the Congress in today's times

Wellstone was the only Senator in a contested race one month away from election day to vote against the Iraq War. voters rewarded him for his courage, his poll numbers shot up tremendously after his vote.

other than Rand Paul, no such heroic anti-war figures are in the Congress in today's times

Luckily our CIC is.

Progressives are power hungry 2 year olds that lack the ability to put together a cohesive cause and effect statement.

Because they don't understand cause and effect.

there are 140 million poor people in america. Poor folks! Y'all can make the difference. Vote your priorities!

Because nothing screams
I have great ideas
Like being poor?
ElOUCt0XEAEuBbQ

Forum List

Back