Politics The Paul Wellstone way: why progressives lose, how to reverse course & win against Trump & his underlings (Wellstone died 18 years ago today)

there's 2 types of politicians...those who wanna be something, and those wanna DO something!

progressives are the latter, but they fail to communicate that message

if Biden loses, i'm gonna start a revolution to teach progressives how to get SOULS TO THE POLLS in 2024, my friends

in his re-election bid in 1996, the Wellstone campaign famously held 500 house parties in one weekend, where they served hot dogs and potato chips instead of fancy meals to save money

there are 140 million poor people in america. Poor folks! Y'all can make the difference. Vote your priorities!

Because nothing screams
I have great ideas
Like being poor?
You miss his point, he's blaming others for them being poor, so if they organize then they can as a collective use their organization to not be poor anymore. True in some ways, but not really, because ignoring the root causes of poverty in which is found in one's mental condition's in life or is found in their upbringing in which caused their mental condition in life, then it's just usery by those who find ways to exploit the issues, and exploit the victimhoods of the impoverished in order to extort money from us in their names.

Forum List

Back