Politics Over Science with Ivermectin

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Four phone calls. That’s what led to an avalanche of hyped-up and fabricated media reports on ivermectin.
BEAB7C90-345A-4B45-A035-072263481AAE.jpeg

The story behind the tweet that went ’round the world shows how a myth was born about a safe, if now controversial, human drug that was FDA-approved for parasitic disease in 1996 and bestowed the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015. It is a story in which the barest grain of truth morphed into an anything-goes media firestorm.

It began with one sentence in a Mississippi health alert on reports to the state’s poison control center: “At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers.” In the thick of a fierce covid wave in the American South, no official at the FDA, or reporter for that matter, seemed to ask: 70 percent of what? Instead, government and media joined forces against a public health threat that, in retrospect, was vastly exaggerated.

Amid dozens of articles that ensued, Rolling Stone told of Oklahoma hospitals so jammed with ivermectin overdoses that gunshot victims had to wait for care — except it wasn’t true. Twice, The New York Times printed corrections of the same false information from Mississippi, which it described in one article and later removed, as “a staggering number of calls.” The Associated Press, Washington Post and, twice, the The Guardian in London also corrected its reporting on the alert.

The Times’ correction summed it up: “This article misstated the percentage of recent calls to the Mississippi poison control center related to ivermectin. It was 2 percent, not 70 percent.” (The Times and Post both made corrections in direct response to our reporting for this article.)

In real numbers, six calls were received for ingestion of ivermectin. Four were for the antiparasitic drug given to livestock.

I give my horses aspirin too.
Really. Just how many aspirins does it take to cure a headache in a horse? Are they as stupid and stubborn as dogs and spit them back out when feeding from your hand?

Last edited:
Can you explain this to me?

Why is good for "them" but not for us?

What's going on here???? WHAT?

Lord, I hate unfairness!:mad-61:

IVERMECTIN: It’s called “horse de-wormer” for any American taking it for Covid, but for Congress, it’s their FIRST CHOICE for prevention and treatment​

Four phone calls. That’s what led to an avalanche of hyped-up and fabricated media reports on ivermectin.
View attachment 553277

The story behind the tweet that went ’round the world shows how a myth was born about a safe, if now controversial, human drug that was FDA-approved for parasitic disease in 1996 and bestowed the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015. It is a story in which the barest grain of truth morphed into an anything-goes media firestorm.

It began with one sentence in a Mississippi health alert on reports to the state’s poison control center: “At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers.” In the thick of a fierce covid wave in the American South, no official at the FDA, or reporter for that matter, seemed to ask: 70 percent of what? Instead, government and media joined forces against a public health threat that, in retrospect, was vastly exaggerated.

Amid dozens of articles that ensued, Rolling Stone told of Oklahoma hospitals so jammed with ivermectin overdoses that gunshot victims had to wait for care — except it wasn’t true. Twice, The New York Times printed corrections of the same false information from Mississippi, which it described in one article and later removed, as “a staggering number of calls.” The Associated Press, Washington Post and, twice, the The Guardian in London also corrected its reporting on the alert.

The Times’ correction summed it up: “This article misstated the percentage of recent calls to the Mississippi poison control center related to ivermectin. It was 2 percent, not 70 percent.” (The Times and Post both made corrections in direct response to our reporting for this article.)

In real numbers, six calls were received for ingestion of ivermectin. Four were for the antiparasitic drug given to livestock.

Hey...if you want to use horse worm medicine...have at it.

I would advise you to do as Joe Rogan did and actually use something that works as well. He used Monoclonal Antibody meds and that's likely what got him through it. it's also what saved Trump's life and Roody and Chris Christie

Last edited:
Again I ask.....

Why is IVERMECTIN only good for Congressional members, who have been prescribed this in secret....yes 200 of them....why is it good for them but not for us?

What makes them different from us peasants???????? I want to know.

"Last week Rogan told his audience that Dr. Pierre Kory from FLCCC treated him and 200 members of Congress with monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, Z-pak, NAD, vitamins, and ivermectin."

Kory is a member of the "Frontline Doctors" group. You remember them. The Lizard People folks?

No one was treated in secret.

Can you explain this to me?

Why is good for "them" but not for us?

What's going on here???? WHAT?

Lord, I hate unfairness!:mad-61:

IVERMECTIN: It’s called “horse de-wormer” for any American taking it for Covid, but for Congress, it’s their FIRST CHOICE for prevention and treatment​

One thing Is for sure. It doesn't work on COVID.

Forum List

Back