Politics need not apply

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
The most consistent ideas. Dont believe me, watch the video. The liberals cant, and dont know how, to compete with Trump. He's had a plan for many years.
They keep forgetting that Trump is not a politician. This man, is the greatest thing that ever happened to our country.
I never thought Id live long enough to see a president that would return power to "We The People"

Last edited:
The most consistent ideas. Dont believe me, watch the video. The liberals cant, and dont know how, to compete with Trump. He's had a plan for many years.
They keep forgetting that Trump is not a politician. This man, is the greatest thing that ever happened to our country.
I never thought Id live long enough to see a president that would return power to "We The People"

What power did you get back?

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are not free trade.

The moment you declare war on it, it usually means you have lost.

Yet one man doesn't run the nation.
Wow ! No kidding ?
The power to make sure my vote counts.
The power to make sure criminals are prosecuted in this country.
Shall I continue, or do you hate Law and Order ?
You enjoy all the criminals that Trump has pardoned because they were his buddies?
And yer vote doesn't count if it did they wouldn't let you vote.

And to think, you missed your chance to run for president.

And to think, you missed your chance to run for president.

Well, I did not fill out the paperwork. Even Jesus the Christ could not get away with it without filling out the official paperwork, and He was doing it for the sake of morals.

You enjoy all the criminals that Trump has pardoned because they were his buddies?
Well, I did not fill out the paperwork. Even Jesus the Christ could not get away with it without filling out the official paperwork, and He was doing it for the sake of morals.
Then its settled. I can count on you guys to vote and support Trump.
How does it feel to know that Trump is going to be your Daddy for 4 more glorious years ? :laughing0301:

How does it feel to know that Trump is going to be your Daddy for 4 more glorious years ?
Trump won't live four more years.

We have extended some of our conservative beliefs. I don't think it's a power that we got back, but only can enjoy while Trump is in office.

It seems we aren't bombarded with liberal scares such a AGW, you are racist because of this or that, one is homophobic for supporting Christianity, abortion isn't murder but a right, you are sexist because you are not a liberal man who is "aware," and not banning of guns is goes far enough. I'm sure I missed many other complaints that libs. atheists, a lefty agnostics have about the cons and God. Even their science is different and they have eliminated the creation scientists.

How does it feel to know that Trump is going to be your Daddy for 4 more glorious years ?

And your boy, Joey will? He'll be turning 78 in November. Libs think the average lifespan has decreased since 2016 from 78.9 to 78.6. The Donald will make that easily.

And your boy, Joey will? He'll be turning 78 in November. Libs think the average lifespan has decreased since 2016 from 78.9 to 78.6. The Donald will make that easily.
I am voting for Howie Hawkins......Joe won't live four more years either.

I posted the video to make a point that Trump is pretty much the same then, as he is now.
I had no idea that it would cause a mentally unstable condition.
Say it with me...
Daddy Trump - I love you. :love_ya4:
Ah, I see you bought the special I need Trump knee pads from the campaign store.

I posted the video to make a point that Trump is pretty much the same then, as he is now.
Say it with me...
Ah, I see you bought the special I need Trump knee pads from the campaign store.
And how did you know about those ?

We have extended some of our conservative beliefs. I don't think it's a power that we got back, but only can enjoy while Trump is in office.

It seems we aren't bombarded with liberal scares such a AGW, you are racist because of this or that, one is homophobic for supporting Christianity, abortion isn't murder but a right, you are sexist because you are not a liberal man who is "aware," and not banning of guns is goes far enough. I'm sure I missed many other complaints that libs. atheists, a lefty agnostics have about the cons and God. Even their science is different and they have eliminated the creation scientists.

No such thing as a creation scientist. Never has been.

Say it with me...
You wear them well..

Say it with me...
You wear them well..
Did you watch the video I posted ?
Would you agree that his ideas are the same ?
I mean look at your first two replies.
Anything constructive ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back