Politics need not apply

The moment you declare war on it, it usually means you have lost.
You enjoy all the criminals that Trump has pardoned because they were his buddies?
And yer vote doesn't count if it did they wouldn't let you vote.
Well, I did not fill out the paperwork. Even Jesus the Christ could not get away with it without filling out the official paperwork, and He was doing it for the sake of morals.
Then its settled. I can count on you guys to vote and support Trump.
How does it feel to know that Trump is going to be your Daddy for 4 more glorious years ? :laughing0301:
Not me. Still voted for and support Biden, looking forward to the next 4 years. :auiqs.jpg:

You enjoy all the criminals that Trump has pardoned because they were his buddies?
Well, I did not fill out the paperwork. Even Jesus the Christ could not get away with it without filling out the official paperwork, and He was doing it for the sake of morals.
How does it feel to know that Trump is going to be your Daddy for 4 more glorious years ?
Trump won't live four more years.
He will be fine.., whatever country he lives in.

How does it feel to know that Trump is going to be your Daddy for 4 more glorious years ? :laughing0301:
Not me. Still voted for and support Biden, looking forward to the next 4 years. :auiqs.jpg:
Well, I sure do wish you the best of luck.

Forum List

Back