Politics completely aside, Is Joe Biden mentally unfit to be President.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So far, Biden's 'mental gaffes' have been the source of light-hearted humor, but it is time to take a serious look at Joe Biden's mental status. When you take a serious look at the potential for what we are seeing as being the early stages of dementia, the thought of any such person being elected President is extremely concerning.

The media is making fun of the fact that Biden said this weekend that 'we can't win & the only thing to do is re-elect Trump'. To be honest, I am not as worried about a momentary instance of honesty as I am about the fact that Biden confused / mixed up / got HIS OWN NAME wrong.

Again, none of my comments or concerns have anything to do with Party or Politics.

If we are going to be honest about this topic then it would be appropriate to also bring up several other examples / individuals:

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE,NANY PELOSI:
Everyone has noticed how during speeches or press conferences she 'zones out', mixes up her words, then can suddenly regain clarity. These instances can be explained as exhaustion, pressure, etc... just as easily as dementia...but her doing so, while holding such a powerful position in government is concerning. She recently declared the President to be 'the most dangerous American in the history of the nation'. If one is truly objective for a moment they have to admit this statement was way 'over-the-top', but it, too, can be explained away as excessive partisan hatred. Saying such politically charged words, again, is not as un-nerving as the sudden 'zoning out', 'lost' blank / confused stares, and 'confused' speech.

HILLARY CLINTON:
Again, I am not talking about politics or partisan hatred. I am talking about photos / videos of her team having to catch her, help her into a car. At her age, exhaustion on the campaign trail could be the 'simple' reason for such instances. I am just saying seeing these things are worrisome when you are talking about future Presidents.

...which leads us back to Joe Biden. We're no longer - or a least I am not - talking about the 'Gaffe Machine', Joe Biden. I am talking about a Presidential candidate showing what could be the early stages of dementia.

From THAT aspect - not personal/ political - how concerned are you about Biden's potential physical / mental health (or any candidate with such a potential problem)?

What's Wrong With Old Joe?... Biden Jumbles His Own Name, "I'm an Obiden-Bama Democrat" (VIDEO)

"We Can Not Win This Election - We Can Only Reelect Donald Trump" - Bumbling Joe Biden Accidentally Speaks Truth at KC Rally (VIDEO)

DNC Caters to Old Joe - Changes Rules So Biden Can Sit Down During Arizona Debate

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment.

Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses .
Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.

Who has dementia?

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence together .

Politics aside, is Trump mentally unfit for office?

Yes, undeniably.

Trump demands we look into the “oranges” of the Mueller investigation

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim.. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence together .

Yes, undeniably.

Covfefe!

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim.. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence.

Politics aside, is Trump mentally unfit for office.

Yes, undeniably.

IMO, and I could be wrong, I think you are bringing a little political animosity into the discussion, and here is why I say that: President Trump is who he has always been - this is nothing new for him. He aggressively goes after people, gives just as much if nor far more than he gets - call it 'over the top'.

There is a difference between being an 'asshole' and mixing up words, getting confused, and getting your own name wrong

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim.. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence together .

Yes, undeniably.

Covfefe!
Trump took a dementia test year ago. He should take another one. We know then he could barely draw a clock,.

Does Donald Trump have dementia? We need to know: Psychologist

Yes, undeniably.

Covfefe!
Trump a\took a dementia test year ago. He should take another one. We know then he could barely draw a clock,

we need to know if Trump has dementia!

That was not a dementia test, it was a test to see if he needed to be locked in an asylum

0bb5d4b6-fbe7-11e7-93e1-366632afe6f9-780x1032.jpg

Politics completely aside why are we not looking at Trump’s mental illness and symptoms of early on-set Alzheimer’s? Have you read Trump’s recent tweets? It shows someone totally disconnected for reality. Conspiracy theories galore. Trump is always the victim.. Trump slurs is words and can’t seem to string a coherent sentence.

Politics aside, is Trump mentally unfit for office.

Yes, undeniably.

IMO, and I could be wrong, I think you are bringing a little political animosity into the discussion, and here is why I say that: President Trump is who he has always been - this is nothing new for him. He aggressively goes after people, gives just as much if nor far more than he gets - call it 'over the top'.

There is a difference between being an 'asshole' and mixing up words, getting confused, and getting your own name wrong
I see a big difference between Trump of the 1990s and the one today. The younger Trump was somewhat coherent and reasoned. The one today has shown total cognitive decline.

So far, Biden's 'mental gaffes' have been the source of light-hearted humor, but it is time to take a serious look at Joe Biden's mental status. When you take a serious look at the potential for what we are seeing as being the early stages of dementia, the thought of any such person being elected President is extremely concerning.

The media is making fun of the fact that Biden said this weekend that 'we can't win & the only thing to do is re-elect Trump'. To be honest, I am not as worried about a momentary instance of honesty as I am about the fact that Biden confused / mixed up / got HIS OWN NAME wrong.

Again, none of my comments or concerns have anything to do with Party or Politics.

If we are going to be honest about this topic then it would be appropriate to also bring up several other examples / individuals:

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE,NANY PELOSI:
Everyone has noticed how during speeches or press conferences she 'zones out', mixes up her words, then can suddenly regain clarity. These instances can be explained as exhaustion, pressure, etc... just as easily as dementia...but her doing so, while holding such a powerful position in government is concerning. She recently declared the President to be 'the most dangerous American in the history of the nation'. If one is truly objective for a moment they have to admit this statement was way 'over-the-top', but it, too, can be explained away as excessive partisan hatred. Saying such politically charged words, again, is not as un-nerving as the sudden 'zoning out', 'lost' blank / confused stares, and 'confused' speech.

HILLARY CLINTON:
Again, I am not talking about politics or partisan hatred. I am talking about photos / videos of her team having to catch her, help her into a car. At her age, exhaustion on the campaign trail could be the 'simple' reason for such instances. I am just saying seeing these things are worrisome when you are talking about future Presidents.

...which leads us back to Joe Biden. We're no longer - or a least I am not - talking about the 'Gaffe Machine', Joe Biden. I am talking about a Presidential candidate showing what could be the early stages of dementia.

From THAT aspect - not personal/ political - how concerned are you about Biden's potential physical / mental health (or any candidate with such a potential problem)?

What's Wrong With Old Joe?... Biden Jumbles His Own Name, "I'm an Obiden-Bama Democrat" (VIDEO)

"We Can Not Win This Election - We Can Only Reelect Donald Trump" - Bumbling Joe Biden Accidentally Speaks Truth at KC Rally (VIDEO)

DNC Caters to Old Joe - Changes Rules So Biden Can Sit Down During Arizona Debate

This is your show piece... You complain about the mental state of every democrat. You have called them all crazy...

This is all you have got... Trump has even broken the law he was so afraid of Biden.

Let me reassure you... Biden will actually place in a top quality team much like Obama and he can then do what he likes...

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment.

Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses .
Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work

Superficial. LOL!

Yes, undeniably.

Covfefe!
Trump a\took a dementia test year ago. He should take another one. We know then he could barely draw a clock,

we need to know if Trump has dementia!

That was not a dementia test, it was a test to see if he needed to be locked in an asylum

0bb5d4b6-fbe7-11e7-93e1-366632afe6f9-780x1032.jpg
I stand corrected.

Trump a\took a dementia test year ago. He should take another one. We know then he could barely draw a clock,we need to know if Trump has dementia! Does Donald Trump have dementia? We need to know: Psychologist
The problem is that the Left as reached for every - EVERY - excuse to remove President Trump from office, even already going down the '25th Amendment' route with Rosenstein offering to wear a wire and attempting to enlist members of Trump's own Cabinet to join them.

As you said, the President has already taken the test and passed...and, again, there's a difference between being an antagonistic asshole and having dementia.

Has Biden taken such a test? If not, maybe it's time....

Joe Biden has admitted to a life long struggle with stuttering. At times, it leaves him searching for the correct words.

But since Trump encourages his followers to mock disabilities, mocking a person who stutters seems typical

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment. Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses . Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.
If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work Superficial. LOL!

Again, this is not a POLITICAL discussion and not a thread about President Trump. It is an open, honest thread about Biden potentially having a bigger problem than being a 'gaffe machine'...

Are you seriously able to have THAT 'adult' conversation?

If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work, they are in for a disappointment. Republicans need to be aware of Glass Houses . Whatever they accuse Biden of, Trump is much worse.
If Conservatives think that superficial strategy to beat Biden will work Superficial. LOL!

Again, this is not a POLITICAL discussion and not a thread about President Trump. It is an open, honest thread about Biden potentially having a bigger problem than being a 'gaffe machine'...

Pointing out Biden's dementia is NOT a superficial strategy.

Forum List

Back