Politico: Rick Perry sex scandal!

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Rick Perry sex scandal!

OK, we've done our search engine optimization for the day.

But this is a great old story I stumbled across this morning, dating back to 1986, when then-state Rep. Rick Perry sent an anti-drug video to the 26 high schools in his district -- without realizing there was a nude sex scene tacked on at the end.

The AP had the story when one freshman health class at Baird High School discovered the error:

Tommy Varner, an assistant coach at Baird High School, said the scene flashed on the screen 30 seconds after the drug awareness program ended.

Varner said he was telling his freshman health class what would be on a test when the eyes of his students became glued on the screen.

"All of them were bug-eyed and looking up there. There were these two people in bed," he said. "I turned the machine off and tried to go on.

"It wasn't easy with 30 kids chuckling and giggling."

Rick Perry sex scandal! - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Damn, they are looking hard for something to smear him with! Anything, something, someone throw them a bone.

That's hardly what I would call a "scandal."

CaféAuLait;4127809 said:
Rick Perry sex scandal!

But this is a great old story I stumbled across this morning, dating back to 1986, when then-state Rep. Rick Perry sent an anti-drug video to the 26 high schools in his district -- without realizing there was a nude sex scene tacked on at the end.

The AP had the story when one freshman health class at Baird High School discovered the error:

Tommy Varner, an assistant coach at Baird High School, said the scene flashed on the screen 30 seconds after the drug awareness program ended.

Varner said he was telling his freshman health class what would be on a test when the eyes of his students became glued on the screen.

"All of them were bug-eyed and looking up there. There were these two people in bed," he said. "I turned the machine off and tried to go on.

Damn, they are looking hard for something to smear him with! Anything, something, someone throw them a bone.

I really don't see this as the end of the world. If I were a conservative and I liked Perry, I'd vote for him. But a lot of people won't.

When are people ever going to learn to stop letting themselves be caught in this situaton?? It could ruin a career, depending on what you do. Don't be photographed naked or having sex with someome!! Bad idea. Perry should have known better.

The "Skin Shot" was from the film "1984". (Based on Orwell's book, which is required reading in most high schools, just proving HS English teachers are low grade sadists.) I don't even remember that film having a sex scene, but it involved John Hurt, I imagine I blocked it out of my mind.

(John Hurt. Great Actor. Not someone you want to see in the buff.)

lol Joe! John Hurt is a great Actor but to see him naked! krist ol mighty, not a pretty scene!

CaféAuLait;4127809 said:
Rick Perry sex scandal!

This must be the new jobs bill at work!

Joe, Im young but when I attended FSU I took some film classes and love them! Hurt was in Alien which is one of my favs as it is nothing more that a well done Hitchcock flick. Anyhow, Hurt was epic in Alien and scared the crap out of peeps in the chest burster scene. The scene in the movie was the first take as well. Brilliant film making and great acting.

Forum List

Back