Politico revealed that:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The White House found out through media reports that the FBI would be reviewing additional emails related to its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server as secretary of state, a spokesman said Friday.“We got it through press reports,” principal deputy White House press secretary Eric Schultz told reporters during a gaggle aboard Air Force One.

With only ten days until the election, President Obama appears
to be trying to dodge the press on the issue, too The White House found out through media reports that the FBI would be reviewing additional emails related to its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server as secretary of state, a spokesman said Friday “We got it through press reports,” principal deputy White House press secretary Eric Schultz told reporters during a gaggle aboard Air Force One.With only ten days until the election, President Obama appears to be trying to dodge the press on the issue, too.

Much more @ FBI probing new emails related to Clinton case

Righties have no point they only know somewhere hidden deep in Hillary's email is a secret plan to convert the nation to something only they believe in. LOL

Having managed email for many years for a major corporation I laugh at all hullabaloo and misreadings. We used to warn people constantly about inappropriate stuff and yet they still screwed up. But that device should never have been given to that idiot Weiner. If his wife used it while in government it should have been destroyed. I have to blame our security people as they are at fault here, as is the FBI and Comey. Heard Comey is going out as Assange for Halloween, wonder if that is true? LOL

GOP Scandal Falls Apart As New Emails Didn't Come From Hillary Clinton's Server

longknife knows comey buried the knife in the back of the Trump campaign. Right in the liver. Comey retires after the inauguration, and gets an "advisory" position at the Clinton Foundation for ten million dollars per year for life.

I know it's very difficult for you Shrillarybots to understand but it doesn't matter what server it came from. It supposedly contains thousands upon thousands of emails between Shrillary and her bed buddy - many of them so highly classified that FBI agents don't have the clearance to read them!

Forum List

Back