POLITICO Reporter Stunned to Discover Outside Washington D.C. and New York City Trump is MAGA Popular

When you leave the domain of the sycophants of liberal cities and college communist party cells, you see the disconnect between fantasyland and real people who do blue collar work, serve their country in military, eat red meat, go to church, and drink their coffee black (no real man would be caught dead drinking a cafe latte with whipped cream). Thank you Donald J. Trump.
What is the republican attraction to huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs? Guy was a disaster. When did republicans begin worshipping failure? Reagan is rolling in his grave....

When you leave the domain of the sycophants of liberal cities and college communist party cells, you see the disconnect between fantasyland and real people who do blue collar work, serve their country in military, eat red meat, go to church, and drink their coffee black (no real man would be caught dead drinking a cafe latte with whipped cream). Thank you Donald J. Trump.

Take a leisurely drive sometime through Eastern Maryland and up into South Central PA and you will see miles and miles of nothing but TRUMP/PENCE signs still adorning front yards. Those signs don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.
I live in a deep blue state and I still see quite a few Trump/Pence flags.
We will never surrender the Republic to a stolen election and criminal administration.
I can say this. We will never surrender Texas to the commie horde and the establishment filth ready to sell us out to said horde.

Texas will be independent within a decade.
Texas will be a democrat state in a decade...

Forum List

Back