Politico: Hillary planning to announce her candidacy in...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
...April, 2015.

Inside Hillary Clinton s 2016 plan - Mike Allen - POLITICO

150126_hillary_clinton_gty_1160_1160x629.jpg

Not only is she running, but we have a very good idea of what her campaign will look like.

Hillary Clinton is in the final stages of planning a presidential campaign that will most likely be launched in early April and has made decisions on most top posts, according to numerous Democrats in close contact with the Clintons and their aides.

Campaign advisers say the likelihood of a campaign, long at 98 percent (she never really hesitated, according to one person close to her), went to 100 percent right after Christmas, when Clinton approved a preliminary budget and several key hires.

Most of the top slots have been decided, with one notable exception: communications director, a job that is now the subject of intense lobbying and jockeying among some of the biggest names in Democratic politics. One top contender is White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri, who is close to likely campaign chairman John Podesta...

:D

• Banned

I guess it'll be interesting to see who runs against her, just to make a statement, or for a cabinet post.

Sanders? Webb?

Meanwhile, on the other side, get in line.

Good question. Webb wrote books with some very questionable man-boy love stuff in it. Eeek. I don't think he is going to go far. I think that Hillary should be primaried, because it revs up a political party.

More importantly, will any GOPer, having seen this information, decide to announce before April?

Timing is important in all of this.

So what stadium will she be campaigning in? Rhode Island Junior Varsity Squad Field in Providence? it can handle a massive "Hillary Crowd" of 1042 befuddled supporters.

She is caught between the need to freeze out other potential candidates and the need to distance herself from Obama. Tough call.

Forum List

Back