Politicians = Bad Comedians

If someone is upset with what Kerry said, then they should have an aneurysm when they see Mr. Bush actually mock the reason that we are at war.

Yes, Kerry is an idiot and is terrible at making jokes (which is why he's in hot water right now)

But let's not forget the worst comedian of all, Mr. Bush:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4596717/

Sorry Bucko but Kerry meant what he said and his past is evidence of this disdain for the military. Apparently Karl Rove is such a political genius that he can make Dems say stupid things that remind the public what liberals really think. Heheheeeeeee

Sorry Bucko but Kerry meant what he said and his past is evidence of this disdain for the military. Apparently Karl Rove is such a political genius that he can make Dems say stupid things that remind the public what liberals really think. Heheheeeeeee

Regardless, what Bush did is MUCH for offensive and heartless than anything a washed up presidential candidate says. Bush is the fucking leader of our country.

CSM-thanks for being a whiney bitch, i always appreciate it when Cons (bush huggers) like yourself cannot take the truth about your boy, baby bush.

Regardless, what Bush did is MUCH for offensive and heartless than anything a washed up presidential candidate says. Bush is the fucking leader of our country.

CSM-thanks for being a whiney bitch, i always appreciate it when Cons (bush huggers) like yourself cannot take the truth about your boy, baby bush.

Yer welcome...look forward to giving you more of the same! I love it when snot nosed punks like yourself get their panties in a wad!

OLD NEWS....
Keep digging though...:cow:

:sleepy1:

If someone is upset with what Kerry said, then they should have an aneurysm when they see Mr. Bush actually mock the reason that we are at war.

He was mocking idiots like you that believe the only reason we went to war was for WMDs.

Apparently the joke went right over your head. You may want to refer the the official purpose of Operation Iraqi Freedom to get a better understanding of why we went to war. -- http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraqi_freedom.htm

He was mocking idiots like you that believe the only reason we went to war was for WMDs.

Apparently the joke went right over your head. You may want to refer the the official purpose of Operation Iraqi Freedom to get a better understanding of why we went to war. -- http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraqi_freedom.htm

Yeah, Bush was mocking idiots like myself and the troops and basically everyone who watches his state of the union addresses.:wank: Stupid Hawk.

Yes, Kerry is an idiot and is terrible at making jokes (which is why he's in hot water right now)

But let's not forget the worst comedian of all, Mr. Bush:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4596717/

Apparently you did not watch the video that you linked to, as he got a lot of laughs from the audience, which was mainly democrats. His final piece about the troops was also very poignant. In fact, he got a standing ovation.

It is apparent that you're just blind with hatred.

Yeah, Bush was mocking idiots like myself and the troops and basically everyone who watches his state of the union addresses.:wank: Stupid Hawk.

Funny, because as a "troop", I never felt insulted by Bush. But hey its your right to feel that way after all the time you've spent serving our country. Good for you.

Kerry wasn't making a joke. Your comparison to jokes is ridicules.

I'm glad you point out the distinction that has slid by so many. Kerry botched his attempt to insult the President of the United States. He was trying to call him stupid but ironically it was Kerry who was too stupid to pull it off and in the process he insulted our troops instead.

nah, I'm actually entertained by the stupidity you display

And there you have it folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More arrogant condescension from an elitist, effete, snob liberal. I truly pity you Charlie you just stepped right in the same liberal arrogant mess that Kerry did. Tell me are you all so blind to yourselves?

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
He was trying. You should read up on this situation before you respond.

You should take your own advice. Read up on Kerry and his stance on the military...you might want to start with some of his activity as a member of VVAW and the whole Winter Soldier thing.

But you wont...it would shake your preconcieved notions.

Apparently you did not watch the video that you linked to, as he got a lot of laughs from the audience, which was mainly democrats. His final piece about the troops was also very poignant. In fact, he got a standing ovation.

It is apparent that you're just blind with hatred.

I think you've missed the point. Politicians should not be mocking serious issues that our country is up against. Let Jon Stewart mock the war, that's his job.

The hypocracy of it all is that you republicans act all pissed of about a wash up accidentally insulting the troops when the president out right mocks the reason we invaded Iraq, which isn't a big deal to you guys.

Forum List

Back