Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/29093/the-racist-origins-of-us-gun-control.pdf Was this dramatic? Answer no! Nothings changed. They are using Christmas as a show of power and control. Here's what your ilk will never understand. No one is fooled by this. Anyone who has a functioning brain knows what the message is. It has nothing to do with Christmas. The cultists can pedal this shit all they want, and they'll never fool anyone.

I don't know about you but 90% of the Christmas cards have nothing to do with Christmas. I dog pissing on a snowman, a house in the middle of a snow storm, Santa and his magic reindeer. Most of the cards.

You hypocrites could care less about anything in regards to a Christmas message, you just don't like the picture of these people with guns. At least try to be honest about it.

So what about Charlottesville? They got a permit to protest and leftist lowlifes came there to start trouble. And what about section 8? What does that have to do with this topic? Again, your puppet masters tell you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. So explain this voter suppression you speak of. Where is this happening at?
They want everything for free including voting.

So what about Charlottesville? They got a permit to protest and leftist lowlifes came there to start trouble. And what about section 8? What does that have to do with this topic? Again, your puppet masters tell you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. So explain this voter suppression you speak of. Where is this happening at?
You asked for examples. I gave them to you.

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
Ha ha you said Christmas...

I don't know about you but 90% of the Christmas cards have nothing to do with Christmas. I dog pissing on a snowman, a house in the middle of a snow storm, Santa and his magic reindeer. Most of the cards.

You hypocrites could care less about anything in regards to a Christmas message, you just don't like the picture of these people with guns. At least try to be honest about it.
Believe me, I couldn't be more honest. I could care less about your message, but it has nothing to do with Christmas. I mean seriously, celebrating the birth of Jesus with a family picture of a Christmas tree in the background and everyone holding automatic weapons? :auiqs.jpg: I read the chatter from other countries, and they are laughing their asses off over this. You have no idea how much of a laugh the rest of the world has gotten over those idiots and their picture. And folks like you wouldn't know why? It's because you have a hard on for what those guns represent. No other country on the planet glorifies guns like the US.

Believe me, I couldn't be more honest. I could care less about your message, but it has nothing to do with Christmas. I mean seriously, celebrating the birth of Jesus with a family picture of a Christmas tree in the background and everyone holding automatic weapons? :auiqs.jpg: I read the chatter from other countries, and they are laughing their asses off over this. You have no idea how much of a laugh the rest of the world has gotten over those idiots and their picture. And folks like you wouldn't know why? It's because you have a hard on for what those guns represent. No other country on the planet glorifies guns like the US.

The problem here is you leftists are totally void of two things we are plentiful on the right: logic and humor.

Yeah, I'm sure you went out of your way to find blogs in other countries and looked up this story most Americans aren't even aware of. You people are not even good liars.

https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/29093/the-racist-origins-of-us-gun-control.pdf Was this dramatic? Answer no! Nothings changed. They are using Christmas as a show of power and control. Here's what your ilk will never understand. No one is fooled by this. Anyone who has a functioning brain knows what the message is. It has nothing to do with Christmas. The cultists can pedal this shit all they want, and they'll never fool anyone.

Don’t be a bonehead. This has nothing to do with race. If you think it does then you’re going to have to explain black gangbangers posing with their weapons.

You do understand, that a Christmas card as a photo, without words, is not saying anything right? You are making this too easy boss. The message is the photo. Damn son! Lol!

Build Back Better Plan - Wikipedia And the racial jungle? Can you show us that in the package?
And when challenged, double down on the ability to read minds. You are projecting what you think on the family. You literally have absolutely no idea what they were thinking when they made the card, yet you carry on like you've done extensive interviews with each family member and compiled all of the "hidden messages" that you believe are in it. You say you don't care about the card, yet here you are, doing an in depth imaginary psychoanalysis of the "hidden meanings". Dan Brown would be proud.

Forum List

Back