Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1638799089502.png

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Nothing tasteless about it,

Nice looking family celebrating a constitutionally protected human right on the holidays

View attachment 572381

Fuck you. It's up to them.

View attachment 572381

What a beautiful looking family. Would love them as neighbors

View attachment 572381

What a dipsh.t and his family.

View attachment 572381

Love it!

View attachment 572381

In America we have this thing called the Second Amendment, you Limey Cupcake.

We kicked your asses to put it in place, so sit down, STFU, and go curtsy your drunk queen.

View attachment 572381

What a dipsh.t and his family.
I luv when you spout off. Bet yer a damned good sammich maker too

New Topics

Forum List

Back