Politically Powerless Blacks

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
It is generally unquestioned that White Men are the most powerful single demographic in the country.

Taking a step back, it is also unquestioned that White People are the most influential race of people in the country.

Taking a further step back, it is demonstrated night after night that Blacks consider themselves powerless to accomplish anything on a national level unless they do outrageous things in the streets. In the voting booth, they can do little except in the jurisdictions where they hold a large plurality. Or so it is believed. (The election of Soetoro was a fluke).

And yet...

If the November Presidential election were to include only the votes of White Men (as was the case for the first hundred thirty years or so of the Republic), Biden would not get a single electoral vote. In fact Trump beat HRC among white men in 2016 by a 62-32 margin. The word, "landslide" doesn't even come close to describing the drubbing he gave her among white men.

Or if the November Presidential election included only the votes of White people, Biden would carry MAYBE one state. Again, Trump would win in an unprecedented landslide. Among white people in 2016, Trump beat HRC by a 54-39 margin.

The fact is that Black people - Black voters - will determine who the next President is. And there's really no question about it. If Trump could get 50% of Black votes, thus nullifying the Democrats' racial advantage, it would be "game over," and Four More Years(!).

If this is "powerless," then LeBron can't hoop.

Will black people determine public policy in all 50 states?

I didn't know Lebron couldn't hoop.

Will black people determine public policy in all 50 states?

I didn't know Lebron couldn't hoop.
There is no one limiting creativity. Inventing things in a garage or basement like many others do. There is a big lack of it.

The importance of the black vote is overstated. But the democrats rely on the woke voters that believe blacks are oppressed

Last edited:
I'm somewhat hopeful Trump is either going to get a lot more of the black vote this time than the last considering how much he had benefited the black community, and how much the meat puppet pervert biden has offended them.

I'm pretty confident the only thing that is going to go for the democrooks is the dead vote, that's why they're hell bent on mail in ballots.

I'm somewhat hopeful Trump is either going to get a lot more of the black vote this time than the last considering how much he had benefited the black community, and how much the meat puppet pervert biden has offended them.

I'm pretty confident the only thing that is going to go for the democrooks is the dead vote, that's why they're hell bent on mail in ballots.

Two things, petey. You and the other Rednecks on this board could careless about DJT getting more of the black vote, so don't even feign that you give a rip. The other is that you used the word "either." I'm guessing that was supposed to be used between your first and second sentence? Inquiring minds...

Forum List

Back