POLITICAL PC regarding RACE.

"Waaaa!!!!! Anything or anyone who I perceive as in any way 'different' scare me! Waaaa!!!! Let me hide under this white sheet with a crowd of other cowards so I won't feel so scared. Waaaa!!!! Let's burn something for a nightlight 'cause I'm scared of the dark! Waaaaa!!!!"

Pathetic, sibling-fucking racist.
So, tell us son, 'cause you seem to think your some bad ass, who the fuck are you to tell anybody they're not supposed to be proud of the color of their skin?......Seriously, slapdick....You defend all other races for doing it except the whites....And then try to think your going to give somebody some kind of lesson.....Which is fuckin' comical in itself.

You must be one of two things.

1) A whitey living with a hell of a lot of that pussy ass "white guilt" BS. And desperately tries to guilt all other whites into taking that spineless stand.

Or

2) A bitter black racist who wants to make white's feel guilty, even though we have nothing to feel guilty for......I know I don't.

Whatever it is, you're a fuckin' joke, man.....It's just the way it is.

....You defend all other races for doing it except the whites.

I already explained that to you as well, but you were too stupid to even follow along with what I was saying. Go back and read the thread again. Ask an adult for help with any big words you didn't understand the first time.

....You defend all other races for doing it except the whites.

I already explained that to you as well, but you were too stupid to even follow along with what I was saying. Go back and read the thread again. Ask an adult for help with any big words you didn't understand the first time.
You didn't explain Jack Shit......All you tried to do was lecture.....That shit don't fly.

And, learn how to multi-quote into one post.....Your wasting the boards bandwidth, and will not be here long if you continue to do so.

how do you KNOW that he's, "weak, stupid, fearful"?

:

I know it from the words she chooses to post here.
But I could make the same claim about you.

What I'm saying is, if you had the guts to actually say that in person straight to his face, how do you know that you will NOT find out that the exact opposite is true?

How do you KNOW that he isn't some Rhodes scholar, who is strong as an ox, and can definitely pummel your ass into the ground?

how do you KNOW that he's, "weak, stupid, fearful"?

:

What I'm saying is, if you had the guts to actually say that in person straight to his face, how do you know that you will NOT find out that the exact opposite is true?

How do you KNOW that he isn't some Rhodes scholar, who is strong as an ox, and can definitely pummel your ass into the ground?

You need to calm down and stop feeling so threatened. If it hasn't fallen off yet it probably won't. Mommy issues?

Consider the context within which we are communicating. The only thing we are ever likely to have to go on in assessing one another are the words we choose to post. His words very, very clearly reveal a person who is weak, stupid, and fearful. Racism is a human weakness born of fear. He has not only flatly admitted to being afraid of African Americans, but the fact that he wallows in such stupid and cartoonish racism is proof positive that he is weak, stupid, and fearful. His 'arguments' (such as they are) are consistently stupid. His attempts at turning everything and anything into a rant on his hatred of anyone not white is obviously stupid. His 'argments' are weak. The fact that he can't muster the strength of mind and of character to behave like a human being circa 2011 instead of some Missing Link transported thousands of years into the future to a world he is not equipped or inclined to understand shows how very weak a person he is. I know you wanted to read "weak" as a reference to how much he can bench, Captain Insecurity Complex, but there are other meanings of the word.

We have thus established that he is weak, stupid, and fearful. Tell your shrink all about it at the next session.

You need to calm down and stop feeling so threatened. If it hasn't fallen off yet it probably won't. Mommy issues?

Consider the context within which we are communicating. The only thing we are ever likely to have to go on in assessing one another are the words we choose to post. His words very, very clearly reveal a person who is weak, stupid, and fearful. Racism is a human weakness born of fear. He has not only flatly admitted to being afraid of African Americans, but the fact that he wallows in such stupid and cartoonish racism is proof positive that he is weak, stupid, and fearful. His 'arguments' (such as they are) are consistently stupid. His attempts at turning everything and anything into a rant on his hatred of anyone not white is obviously stupid. His 'argments' are weak. The fact that he can't muster the strength of mind and of character to behave like a human being circa 2011 instead of some Missing Link transported thousands of years into the future to a world he is not equipped or inclined to understand shows how very weak a person he is. I know you wanted to read "weak" as a reference to how much he can bench, Captain Insecurity Complex, but there are other meanings of the word.

We have thus established that he is weak, stupid, and fearful. Tell your shrink all about it at the next session.
Threatened, by you?......Son, i've faced an enemy on the battlefield that would make you cower and hide......You think too highly of yourself. Self esteem issues, I suppose.

Mommy issues?.....Watch it dude, that weak shit will get ya' banned....Family in any way is off limits.

Now, what you are is a PC loon. Most likely festered through your own fear. Your types are more dangerous to this country than the racist types. Your types want to try and convince that only your views are valid, and 1st amendment rights of those you oppose be damned.

I abhor racism.....But I abhor you PC types just as strongly.

Threatened, by you?......Son, i've faced an enemy on the battlefield that would make you cower and hide.......

Holy crap, there you go again. Look, if you need to walk down the street deliberately bumping into people so you can turn and say, "what da fuck's ur problem?" kick some puppies, go to the playground and stand on the very highest part of the jungle gym, then get in your really, really big truck (you know what I mean), drive to somewhere secluded, climb down, find a clearing in a meadow, sit down and hug your knees to your chest and have a good cry where no one will see you, then STFU and go do it already. Stop being such an insecure little bitch here. You're making a fool of yourself.

Congratulations on your budding acting career, btw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ]Big Whoop, Wanna Fight About It? - YouTube[/ame]

Big whoop - YouTube

[ Your types want to try and convince that only your views are valid, and 1st amendment rights of those you oppose be damned..

Do you want to point out where I mentioned abrogating anyone's First Amendment rights, or do you want to act like a man and retract that statement and apologize for your dishonesty?

Threatened, by you?......Son, i've faced an enemy on the battlefield that would make you cower and hide.......

Holy crap, there you go again. Look, if you need to walk down the street deliberately bumping into people so you can turn and say, "what da fuck's ur problem?" kick some puppies, go to the playground and stand on the very highest part of the jungle gym, then get in your really, really big truck (you know what I mean), drive to somewhere secluded, climb down, find a clearing in a meadow, sit down and hug your knees to your chest and have a good cry where no one will see you, then STFU and go do it already. Stop being such an insecure little bitch here. You're making a fool of yourself.

Congratulations on your budding acting career, btw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ]Big Whoop, Wanna Fight About It? - YouTube[/ame]

Big whoop - YouTube
Resorting to cartoons now?

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You PC types are so weak, it's fuckin' hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back