POLITICAL PC regarding RACE.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Many natural born citizens of different ethnic and racial backgrounds have an UNAMERICAN fixation on their individual ethnicities and racial backgrounds.

I was ALWAYS appalled about this UNAMERICAN peculiarity.

What particularly annoyed me all to hell is this attitude persisted among the fucking immigrants exhibiting this fucked up attitude after being ALLOWED to enter our beloved country legally (or even illegally).

One of the most sore points with me are the negroes, who were brought in as slaves ....obviously against their wills and suffering great hardship. During an era, btw, when slavery was a practice de jour. This, of course, does not exonerate the real hardship suffered by the slaves......but, to a large extent exonerates the moral mindset of the slave-owners. Maybe, not completely.....but pretty much so.

Thus, the negroes suffered many. many decades of undeniable, unmitigated suffering ..... but due to the ways of the times.

Finally, due PRIMARILY.....if not EXCLUSIVELY because of the Whiteys the negroes won their freedom. A freedom for which the present Black Racist Arseholes, like the much celebrated and adored criminal Malcom X, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and a slew of others in the Corrupt Black Congressional Caucus....the erstwhile congressional female bitch of all time, Cynthia McKinney, and total despicable crunts like Sheila Jackson (male & female) have exploited this freedom championed and won PRIMARILY ......if not EXCLUSIVELY by the Whites. Even to the extent of killing each other in a Civil War (which actually had other priorities as well).

What's my point ?

Answer: My point is that, notwithstanding the immense and real suffering of the PRESENT negroes' ANCESTORS ........ these so-called PRESENTLY "VICTIMIZED" NEGROES have not been victimized by any segment of the society LESS ......but, actually received an ENORMOUS AMOUNT of pampering and coddling, than any segment of society IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND in the last 50 (FIFTY) or more years....that's 1/2 of a CENTURY !!!

The positively dizzying amount of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAMS, showering of WELFARE LARGESSE dropped on these "VICTIMIZED" NEGROES for the slightest perceived reasons is mindboggling !!!!

AND, ALL THIS, NOT NECESSARILY, BECAUSE OF THE ALTRUISM OF THE NON-NEGROES. IT'S BECAUSE THE CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE (COMPROMISING APPROX OF 13 % of the TOTAL AMERICAN VOTE) CAREFULLY MAINTAINED BY THE VERY EFFECTIVE PROPAGANDA OF THE BLACK RACIST SWINE IN THE CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS (AND SUCH BLACK RACIST OPPORTUNISTS AS JESSE JACKSON, AL SHARPTON, ETC) HAS MADE THE CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS THE CONTROLLING ENTITY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY !!!

OBVIOUSLY, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY SIMPLY COULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT THIS CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE OF 10-13% OF THE TOTAL AMERICAN VOTE !!! Can you consider just ONE major election that woulda gone to the DEMS if not for the CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE ?!?!?

THE DEM PARTY LEADERSHIP KNOWS THIS. THE CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK RACIST CAUCUS KNOWS THIS.....and is taking FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS !!!

Yet, inspite of this POLITICAL LARGESSE......the NEGROES ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, ANIMAL-LIKE THUGS, OUR AMERICAN SOCIETY HAS EVER BEEN SUBJECTED TO !!!

OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS ARE POSITIVELY DESTROYED BY THE LAWLESSNESS OF THESE THUGS IN OUR CLASSROOMS, PRISONS HAVE A VASTLY DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF THESE ANIMAL-LIKE THUGS.....and even quite a few of our LARGEST CITIES ARE SET ABLAZE BY THESE NEGRO ARSEHOLES. EVEN AS I PRINT, THERE ARE THESE "FLAME RIOTS" TAKING PLACE THROUGHOUT AMERICA, DOWNPLAYED & DUTIFULLY OBFUSCATED, EVEN EXONERATED BY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, WHICH WHEN MENTIONING THESE TRAVESTIES (INCLUDING FOX NEWS) .....DO NOT EVEN MENTION THAT IT IS THE YOUNG BLACK RACIST ANIMAL-LIKE THUGS PERPETRATING THESE DISASTERS ...... EXCEPT THE BRAVE, AND SOLITARY OUTCRY BY MAYOR NUTTER !!!

Meanwhile, the negroes in America wallow in the delusion of "AFRICA, THE BEAUTIFUL" & the crap about "BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" ....... while in REALITY the SubSaharan Afriica, where they originally came from, is the most CULTURALLY DEPRIVED Continent (except if you consider the penguins in the AntArctica) in the WORLD !!!

This CULTURALLY DEVASTATED SUBSAHARAN AREA did not even have a WRITTEN LANGUAGE until recent Hostorical Times .....and that was ENGLISH & FRENCH !!! The IQ of the inhabitants IS THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD: 70, AND BELOW EVEN THAT ON THE AVERAGE DEPENDING ON THE AREA !!! There is still SLAVERY practiced there to this day.....and their main subsistence (slightly exaggerated ) is PEBBLES & GRASS !!!

The only people with a less IQ are the cannibals of the Borneo area....and the Australian Aborigines who until recent times did not have a number greater than TWO: they had ONE, TWO......then MANY !!!

And, the present "VICTIMIZED" Negroes who yowl & howl about being 'VICTIMIZED" are actually dying early because they have an inordinate number of DIABETICS, the result of stuffing themselves with greasy "SOUL FOOD"......whilst tooling around in "CADILLAC CARS" !!!

Well, Mayor Nutter puts these animal-like thugs of his race into the correct perspective,

And, of course, there is the BRILLIANT, Univ of Stanford Prof THOMAS SOWELL (whom I'd vote in as President in a blink of an eye) presenting you with his usual TOTALLY BRILLIANT analysis of the problems of his own race.

Here is the link to The BRILLIANT Univ of Stanford Prof THOMAS SOWELL:

Social Degeneration - Thomas Sowell - Townhall Conservative

White liberals think their way of life is so great that blacks would want to be just like them.

They were wrong.

Another "Oh no, I'm not a racist!" blatantly racist, ignorant rant.

• Banned
Another "Oh no, I'm not a racist!" blatantly racist, ignorant rant.

Hey Unkotare Ommo BeeBee Ongawe Sambo Fucktard,

It's easy to wallow in the RACIAL PC BULLSHIT .......... if you can name a SINGLE one of my FACTUAL STATEMENTS INCORRECT.

Aren't the negroes DESTROYING our educational systems with their animal-like thugs in our Nation's classrooms ?

In spite of all the NUMEROUS Affirmative Action Programs aren't the negroes (proportionately, and maybe even without that restriction)) more likely than any other segment of our society behaving like parasites on the Public Dole ?

Again, aren't these negroes disproportionately fucking drug addicts and a strain on Society's infrastructure ?

Don't the negroes have a VASTLY DISPROPORTIONATE Prison and Jail population in spite of their proportion to the Total Population ( and maybe even without that restriction)?

Aren't the negroes the ones that are torching and creating riots in our largest cities ?

And, even as I print.....aren't these fucking animal-like young negro thugs on a "flame" jag ?

And, isn't the fucking PC Mainstrean Media (even Fox News) disguising and obfuscating this fact....and some are actually exonerating these animal-like negro fuckers ????

So ..... if these comments are RACIST.....then FUCK YOU, and those arseholes like you, whose heads are buried ever so deep in their arse.

And, btw, TOROSHIT JUST LOVES to be a SHIT-DISTURBER and simply wallow in SHIT !!!

That's why TOROSHIT, which is BULLSHIT, is called TOROSHIT.

Last edited:
  • Banned
At least gaytrauma didn't call, er, "Negros" "chimps," like he did to a black poster the other day.

From the safety of his keyboard, of course.
Are you saying blacks are violent?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO........!!!!!!!!

Sambo Unkotare Ommo BeeBee Ongawe is of the firmest convictions that the negroes (at least in America) are the gentlest people on the planet.......IN SPITE OF THEIR ASTOUNDINGLY HORRENDOUS CRIME & MURDER RATES !!!

.......... if you can name a SINGLE one of my STATEMENTS INCORRECT.

Ok:

"Many natural born citizens of different ethnic and racial backgrounds have an UNAMERICAN fixation on their individual ethnicities and racial backgrounds."

There is nothing unAmerican about being aware of and interested in one's own ethnic background. If that makes you nervous, TFB. Deal with it or get out of my country.

"During an era, btw, when slavery was a practice de jour. This, of course, does not exonerate the real hardship suffered by the slaves......but, to a large extent exonerates the moral mindset of the slave-owners. Maybe, not completely.....but pretty much so."

Nonsense. There were always Americans aware of and vocal about what an outrage against humanity slavery was, and moral condemnation of the practice grew steadily over time. There is not moral 'out' in saying "well, everyone was doing it!" like some dim-witted child.

Trying to say, "Look what we did for you!" after centuries of brutal, inhuman slavery is about as weak-ass a load of shit as is imaginable.

"the NEGROES ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, ANIMAL-LIKE THUGS, OUR AMERICAN SOCIETY HAS EVER BEEN SUBJECTED TO !!!"

NO, that distinction goes to ignorant, cowardly, racist idiots like you.

"OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS ARE POSITIVELY DESTROYED BY THE LAWLESSNESS OF THESE THUGS IN OUR CLASSROOMS"

Is that what you noted the whole day and a half that your ignorant ass was ever IN a classroom? Do you blame the educational system for your mental and moral weakness?

" in REALITY the SubSaharan Afriica, where they originally came from, is the most CULTURALLY DEPRIVED Continent"

You clearly do not even understand what the word 'culture' means, you ignorant, mouth-breathing, inbred slug. And of course understanding the actual history of the continent and the various influences upon it is far, far beyond the likes of you.

At least gaytrauma didn't call, er, "Negros" "chimps," like he did to a black poster the other day.

From the safety of his keyboard, of course.

I'm saying some idiots ask for it regardless of race. Fortunately for 'them' 'they' are too chicken shit to ever shoot their inbred, one-toothed mouths off for real.

.......... if you can name a SINGLE one of my STATEMENTS INCORRECT.

Ok:

"Many natural born citizens of different ethnic and racial backgrounds have an UNAMERICAN fixation on their individual ethnicities and racial backgrounds."

There is nothing unAmerican about being aware of and interested in one's own ethnic background. If that makes you nervous, TFB. Deal with it or get out of my country.

"During an era, btw, when slavery was a practice de jour. This, of course, does not exonerate the real hardship suffered by the slaves......but, to a large extent exonerates the moral mindset of the slave-owners. Maybe, not completely.....but pretty much so."

Nonsense. There were always Americans aware of and vocal about what an outrage against humanity slavery was, and moral condemnation of the practice grew steadily over time. There is not moral 'out' in saying "well, everyone was doing it!" like some dim-witted child.

Trying to say, "Look what we did for you!" after centuries of brutal, inhuman slavery is about as weak-ass a load of shit as is imaginable.

"the NEGROES ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED, ANIMAL-LIKE THUGS, OUR AMERICAN SOCIETY HAS EVER BEEN SUBJECTED TO !!!"

NO, that distinction goes to ignorant, cowardly, racist idiots like you.

"OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS ARE POSITIVELY DESTROYED BY THE LAWLESSNESS OF THESE THUGS IN OUR CLASSROOMS"

Is that what you noted the whole day and a half that your ignorant ass was ever IN a classroom? Do you blame the educational system for your mental and moral weakness?

" in REALITY the SubSaharan Afriica, where they originally came from, is the most CULTURALLY DEPRIVED Continent"

You clearly do not even understand what the word 'culture' means, you ignorant, mouth-breathing, inbred slug. And of course understanding the actual history of the continent and the various influences upon it is far, far beyond the likes of you.

Sambo Unkotare, the Muslim/Palestinian ArseLicking LOSER: your BIZARRE DENIAL & DISREGARD OF THE REALITY of the FACTS describing the status of the fucked up, Culturally destitute, Low IQ-ed negroes (compared to the rest of the populace of America) .....especially their animal-like thug-like youth shows that you are either a completely delusional idiot......or a contemptible LYING PIECE OF SHIT !!!

Even as I print this post, these fucking animal-like, ignorant, crime-addicted Negro youth are FLAME-MOBBING our cities throughout America !!!

My point is that the rational, non LIEBERRHOIDAL readers (and even they) will see through your transparent BULLSHIT !!!

Last edited:
When the hell did Muslim Palestinians come into this discussion? Any other 'different' peoples you are scared of that you'd like to list now? Or have you pissed your pants in irrational, animalistic fear enough already?

Even as I print this post, these fucking animal-like, ignorant, crime-addicted Negro youth are FLAME-MOBBING our cities throughout America !!! !!!

Even as you struggle to remember the alphabet and loudly sound out each word you manage to type while drooling on yourself, there are people of every 'race' and ethnicity somewhere in the country commiting some crime. Your 'crime' is being too weak and stupid to control your fears.

I'm saying some idiots ask for it regardless of race. Fortunately for 'them' 'they' are too chicken shit to ever shoot their inbred, one-toothed mouths off for real.
You don't have to shoot you're mouth off, blacks will attack you for just being white.

Is that what you're scared of widdle one? There, there. Go ask your mommy/sister to make you some nice, warm, 'white' milk and you'll feel all better.

Racists suck to be sure.

But just for shits and giggles....I would love to start the WET channel, as an opposition to the BET channel, and watch the hypocritical howling commence.

Or start up the NAAWP, and again watch the hypocritical howling commence.

Racists suck to be sure.

But just for shits and giggles....I would love to start the WET channel, as an opposition to the BET channel, and watch the hypocritical howling commence.

You don't get it, we had those things and nothing else for decades and centuries. That's what motivated the establishment of the other channels and orgs.

Racists suck to be sure.

You don't get it, we had those things and nothing else for decades and centuries. That's what motivated the establishment of the other channels and orgs.
Don't tell me what I get or don't get.

Fact is, the PC BS is friggin' ridiculous.

Yes, there are a lot of dirt bags out there who caused it. But a white man these days absolutely cannot show pride in their race without being labeled a racist.

Here in So. Cal, you see mexicans all over the place, ridin' around with "Brown Pride" stickers on their cars, or plastered on T-shirts......Same goes for blacks........If a white man were to use "White Pride", they would immediately be labeled racist, and could possibly be shot over it.

I'm sick and tired of the whiney BS, and PC garbage that goes on.

Same as i'm tired of the Obamabots, er, liberals, who constantly whine that if you say anything about the fact that he's inept and needs to go, you're a damn racist.

Last edited:
Don't tell me what I get or don't get.

Fact is, the PC BS is friggin' ridiculous.

Yes, there are a lot of dirt bags out there who caused it. But a white man these days absolutely cannot show pride in their race without being labeled a racist.

Here in So. Cal, you see mexicans all over the place, ridin' around with "Brown Pride" stickers on their cars, or plastered on T-shirts......Same goes for blacks........If a white man were to use "White Pride", they would immediately be labeled racist, and could possibly be shot over it.

I'm sick and tired of the whiney BS, and PC garbage that goes on.

Same as i'm tired of the Obamabots, er, liberals, who constantly whine that if you say anything about the fact that he's inept and needs to go, you're a damn racist.

I'll tell you what you don't get when it is obvious you don't get it. Are you saying there are no Knights of Columbus or Hibernia clubs or Portuguese-American associations and the like? If you want to celebrate who you are but can't get any more specific than the color of your skin you're an idiot. There are millions and millions of cars in this country with stickers indicating the driver is Irish-American, Italian-American, or whathaveyou. If you just want to celebrate 'white' you are just celebrating the color of your skin, not a culture or an ethnicity, and that's plain stupid. You don't see Mexicans (or Mexican-Americans) "ridin' around with Brown Pride stickers and t-shirts, you see them with Mexican Pride stickers and t-shirts, or Puerto Rican or Honduran, etc. Go find your nearest Brazilian and ask him how he feels about being considered the same as a Mexican just because they are both Latino. Go call a Korean person 'Chinese' because well, it's all the same, right? and see how warmly that ignorance is accepted.

If people are here illegally they shouldn't be waving anything but 'bye-bye' as they are deported, but citizens and legal residents from wherever are, always have been, and always will be aware of and proud of their heritage. Nothing wrong with that for a Mexican-American any more than it is for an Irish-American. If either of them puts the 'Mexican' or 'Irish' part ahead of the 'American' part, then we have a problem.

Only people obsessed with the dubious notion of 'race' insist on casting everything in such broad terms that they become meaningless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back