Political history being re wrote as we watch

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraqremoved Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

@ what point would you consider yourself spamming with the Iraq meme? 10 threads? 20 threads? 35? Jesus titty-fucking christ.

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

633918709174179410-yourproblem.jpg

Oh, and sonny, if your gonna spam the boards, could you make some feeble attempt to get the grammar right in your thread titles?
It hurts your cause.
Really, its a genuine, true-to-life, no shitter.

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

Put down that wacky weed and get some exercise...

Oh, and sonny, if your gonna spam the boards, could you make some feeble attempt to get the grammar right in your thread titles?
It hurts your cause.

spam?
JW what does it feel like to just be a dick head?
Am I bothering you?
Have I ever pointed you out?
This is not legitimate?

What amazes me is you make joke of this, you accuse me of spamming, its the typical liberal agenda
accuse, but not with reason

GWB is being called the worst president in this countries history and I ask so what does that make BHO and your response is that is spam?
it is a serious question, you elected him
hows he doing?

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

Put down that wacky weed and get some exercise...

I get more exercise in a day than you get in weeks
while I am doing this I am also taking care of 300 people on a project that is about complete and is a huge success
you know nothing about me

It hurts your cause.

spam?
Am I bothering you?
This is not legitimate?

What amazes me is you make joke of this, you accuse me of spamming, its the typical liberal agenda

GWB is being called the worst president in this countries history and I ask so what does that make BHO and your response is that is spam?
hows he doing?

People aren't as stupid as you had thought when you hit "post thread," numbnuts.

It's glaringly obvious to anyone with a half a brain that you simply CAN'T make new threads without mention of your Iraq argument.

It would be funny if it weren't................sad.

You're literally obsessed, sir. No disrespect, but it's obvious and people aren't bad people for uh...making it apparent to you.

It hurts your cause.

spam?
Am I bothering you?
This is not legitimate?

hows he doing?

Sonny, based on your posting history, you wouldn't know the difference between a liberal and Barry Goldwater.

I ask a simple question
legitimate
no spin
simple
whats wrong with you guys and gals?
whats this message board for if its not for talking about this very things?

It hurts your cause.

spam?
Am I bothering you?
This is not legitimate?

hows he doing?

Sonny, based on your posting history, you wouldn't know the difference between a liberal and Barry Goldwater.

Sonny?
I know this
I dont waste one minute of my life attacking my fellow Americans. And when it comes to being a lib or not sonny
what does it matter to you? does it bother you that you are one sonny?

It hurts your cause.

spam?
Am I bothering you?
This is not legitimate?

hows he doing?

I know a guy on another forum that posts that way...all crammed onto the left side of the post...and he is extra special crazy if it's the same guy.

No serious, thinking person would ever even hint at a claim that George W Bush was not an extremely poor President.

Given the fact that Obama has yet to finish even half of his Presidency, it is premature to start making such odd comparisons.....and trying to claim that he is somehow worse than "W".

Now, JRK, would you be so kind as to accept the advice that you were given.....and make an effort to communicate at a level consistent with that of an educated adult? Thanks.

spam?
Am I bothering you?
This is not legitimate?

hows he doing?

I know a guy on another forum that posts that way...all crammed onto the left side of the post...and he is extra special crazy if it's the same guy.

Well jr. is passionate about his shrub. Just based on his posts he's not particularly grounded in terms of historical reference.

No serious, thinking person would ever even hint at a claim that George W Bush was not an extremely poor President.

Given the fact that Obama has yet to finish even half of his Presidency, it is premature to start making such odd comparisons.....and trying to claim that he is somehow worse than "W".

Now, JRK, would you be so kind as to accept the advice that you were given.....and make an effort to communicate at a level consistent with that of an educated adult? Thanks.

Largely, Obama is nothing more than smoothly flowing continuation of the Bush administrations.

Well jr. is passionate about his shrub. Just based on his posts he's not particularly grounded in terms of historical reference.
That's the huge problem with the idealogically motivated revisionist history being created these days. It was bad enough when higher education in this country was dominated by sophomoric liberal teachers, but now...pundits are writing history, or at least reinterpreting history, to suit the electioneering efforts du jour.

Now what makes you think I am a un educated adult?
Look you do not like what I have to say, ignore it

This is a political message board, what do you think we should discuss?
what failed policy that we have in place today should we discuss?
how many trillions will it take for you to realize that "worse than W" is not answer the question what made him so bad?

We had lost 2 million jobs from 01-03, did you know that?
yet we turned that around without printing 3 trillion dollars

educated adult?
you question my education level while I supply political information a political message board that happens to not only be true, but puts this entire thread into perspective
and yet your the educated adult here?
is that as good as it gets?

Um.....I was referring to the child-like manner with which you write. You communicate like a person who has yet to receive an education.

Now....if I thought you would even attempt to grasp the content, I would explain just how odd your assertions are regarding job losses and "turn-around" in 01-03. But...I kind of know better.

We need to spend more.....much more.....if the economy is to rebound. The idea that overspending is the cause of the economic trouble is but an example of how nutters love simple answers to very complex problems.

Largely, Obama is nothing more than smoothly flowing continuation of the Bush administrations.
it is always smoother when you are going down hill and gaining speed. The boy should be at full speed when he loses the election.

Um.....I was referring to the child-like manner with which you write. You communicate like a person who has yet to receive an education.

Now....if I thought you would even attempt to grasp the content, I would explain just how odd your assertions are regarding job losses and "turn-around" in 01-03. But...I kind of know better.

We need to spend more.....much more.....if the economy is to rebound. The idea that overspending is the cause of the economic trouble is but an example of how nutters love simple answers to very complex problems.

You go around in life trying to make everyone feel in adequate? Is there a much more intelligent way you would like for me to convey to you that Obama is failing?
Simple answers to complex problems?
Why don't you share with me your expertise on these complex problems sense I am such a dumb ass
I doubt very seriously you have the courage to walk into that door, you have no idea who I am, what I do.
You might be better off just calling people stupid
Okay?

Forum List

Back