Political Correctness Gone Amok!

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

The Nutcracker is offensive now because the dancers do....oh you know, what you might consider to be traditional dances from their nations. THE HORROR

Redskins=Murdered Indians. That’s why it’s offensive.

The vast majority of native Americans either don’t care or understand the team names are a compliment. Your groomers make this stuff up to anger you idiots to get votes . When are you lemmings going to figure this out?

Let's look at what "woke" brought us so far:
Persecution and discrimination of straight white Christian men
Demonizing anything that goes against the Prog agenda
Stupid and silly replacement names for sports teams;
Cleveland "Guardians"? WTF is a "guardian"? I'll take Chief Wahoo and the tribe any day.

"decently" to you means to submit to the almighty Democrat party. No thanks, fuckstick. I'd rather be rude, crude, obnoxious and worship the ONLY true G-d before I become a far Left loon like you.

If your imaginary sky pixie actually existed, you'd probably be in a lot of trouble. You don't love your neighbor, you don't treat people the way you'd want to be treated, etc.

Let's look at what "woke" brought us so far:
Persecution and discrimination of straight white Christian men
Demonizing anything that goes against the Prog agenda
Stupid and silly replacement names for sports teams;
Cleveland "Guardians"? WTF is a "guardian"? I'll take Chief Wahoo and the tribe any day.

When you are privileged, equality can seem like oppression. The fact is, being white in this society is STILL a huge advantage, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The point is, Chief Yahoo was offensive. It should not have taken 75 years to get rid of THIS.

1670239959581.png

Forum List

Back