Political Compass Test - TAKE IT!!!

Oh, the last time I took this test I was on the center (horizontal) line. I've crossed into the Libertarian area much more.

pcgraphpng.php

Some of the questions were odd. What's with #4: Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races. wtf? Who are they even talking about??

That question is there just for assholes like Yid and JTPR........if you answer anything but "strongly disagree" to that one, you get directed to a sales pitch for "physical gold" and penis enlargement pills.

Last edited:
This test is heavily weighted economically.

I am much more socially liberal than this test indicates.

The questions are a little different, but the outcome is about the same as other times when I did this.

And people identify me as a liberal? What does that say about our right/left perceptions?

Attachments

• $pcgraphpng.php.png
    $pcgraphpng.php.png
    1 KB · Views: 53
The questions are a little different, but the outcome is about the same as other times when I did this.

And people identify me as a liberal? What does that say about our right/left perceptions?

I self identify as a liberal and am not too far on the graph from you.

I always score right next to Ghandi

...and post results -- if you have the guts. Don't take it 3 times to try to alter it. Post 'em legitimately!!

The Political Compass - Test

Every year or two, this stupid test resurfaces on forums.

It's one of those things that is supposed to convince Libertarians they are mainstream.

Do you have two arms? So do Libertarians!!!

Do you like ice cream? So do Libertarians!!!!

The test is a giant lie of omission. It does not ask, for example, "I believe crack cocaine should be legal and as available as beer."

It does not ask, "I believe the Food and Drug Administration should be eliminated."

It does not ask, "Our military should be shrunk down to the size of a cub scout troop."

If Libertarians were honest and asked the questions which distinguish them from everyone else who likes ice cream, they would quickly discover they are literally off the chart from everyone else.

Last edited:
...and post results -- if you have the guts. Don't take it 3 times to try to alter it. Post 'em legitimately!!

It's one of those things that is supposed to convince Libertarians they are mainstream.

The test is a giant lie of omission. It does not ask, for example, "I believe crack cocaine should be legal and as available as beer."

It does not ask, "I believe the Food and Drug Administration should be eliminated."

It does not ask, "Our military should be shrunk down to the size of a cub scout troop."

If Libertarians were honest and asked the questions which distinguish them from everyone else who likes ice cream, they would quickly discover they are literally off the chart from everyone else.

Ive come to the conclusion that you are the angriest person on this board. There simply isnt a thread in which you can participate without whining and insulting others.

Ive come to the conclusion that you are the angriest person on this board. There simply isnt a thread in which you can participate without whining and insulting others.

It's called being a skeptic. There is a serious lack of critical thinking here.

Forum List

Back