Political censorship is fake right lefties?

Twitter bans the Mathematician as he testifies.

Political opinions that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

I've said it before and I will say it again. BREAK UP THESE GESTAPO ENTITIES. They are the modern day public squares and must be treated as such.

The media in our nation is the spark that will lead to our downfall
Yes. Government should be in charge of censorship, not a free press. We need something like the Ministry of Truth to ensure that our no one in our "public squares" defies the will of the President.

Seriously, come back to the light, Gramps. Let's say Trumpsters get their wish, and government sinks its regulatory fangs into social media. Have you given any thought to what liberals will do with that kind of power??

Political opinions that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

I've said it before and I will say it again. BREAK UP THESE GESTAPO ENTITIES. They are the modern day public squares and must be treated as such.

Yes. Government should be in charge of censorship, not a free press. We need something like the Ministry of Truth to ensure that our no one in our "public squares" defies the will of the President.

Seriously, come back to the light, Gramps. Let's say Trumpsters get their wish, and government sinks its regulatory fangs into social media. Have you given any thought to what liberals will do with that kind of power??
A Harry Potter joke.

it's all over, nothing else to argue about, Biden is President, and pussygrabber was beaten like a dog, fuck him and all his ass kissers....

Political options that don't conform to the acceptable narrative will be roundly EXECUTED.

Check out my thread on the current events forum where democrat senators call for censorship so they can win the Georgia election. It is crazy...

1607711582132.png

We are talking about POLITICAL DISCRIMINATION.

All other forms of discrimination are illegal but this. That makes ZERO sense as it is the most dangerous type of discrimination there is.

You are literally creating a mortal ailment to our nation. What happens to every nation where political opposition is forced underground?

The writing is on the wall and only a fool doesn't see it

So get the Civil Rights act amended.

And the first amendment doesn't guarantee you an audience nor does it force anyone to provide a venue for you to exercise your freedom of speech.

So get a URL and start posting away if what you have to say is worth anything maybe some people will visit your website.

If it did, then I would have every constitutional right to go right into Marty's livingroom, spray paint 'BIDEN HARRIS 2020' in the middle of his living room wall, and he could neither stop me....nor ever take it down.

Alas, that's not how the 1st amendment works. The first word of that amendment demonstrates the absurdity of the entire argument.
No you wouldn't.

You have to be invited into someone else's home.

The internet is not private property. No one is stopping you from posting whatever drivel you want to online. Shit you can start a blog for free.

Indeed I can start my own blog. But Marty is arguing that he gets to decide what is allowed on someone else's website. And that's where his argument breaks. As he has no such authority.

I can't spray paint on Marty's wall. And if I did, he could take it down. He would be the sole arbiter of what is allowed and what isn't. Its not different for Facebook on their own website.

The first word of the First Amendment is Congress. And while Congress can be ridiculous at times the fact that Congress is the first word of the First Amendment in no way makes the entire amendment ridiculous.

Of course it demonstrates it is ridiculous. Congress is who is limited by the 1st amendment. Facebook taking down one of your favorite posts on their website has nothing to do with your 1st amendments. As the 1st amendment doesn't limit what facebook can do. Facebook is never mentioned.

Demonstrating the absurdity of the entire 'violated my rights' nonsense.

Forum List

Back