Political Cartoon

1606863879698.png

Has anyone noticed that all of the lockdowns and unconstitutional closings of essential businesses while allowing the "big box" establishments like Walmart to stay open provide an exceptional competitive advantage to #China ?

Our leaders are enabling and assisting China's plans, not only to steal our election, but also to steal our economy, and freedoms.

#meme #covid #StopTheSteal #democrats #tyranny #CommunismSucks #OpenAmerica

churches-thanksgiving-outdoor-dining-not-ok-black-friday-shopping-totally-fine.jpg

For the record, long ago, I shook Rick Santorum's hand minutes before casting my vote for him.

#meme #FREEDOM #2A #PA #weed

laws-smoking-pot-owning-guns-libertarian-cant-we-just-try-freedom.jpeg

Bill Barr just came out to say the media has gotten that wrong, he is still vigurously persuing all legitimate evidence of voter fraud.
You've been bamboozled once again by fake news, congrats, they think you are an idiot and you kinda are to let them use you as one.

Now where's your Adam Schiff cartoon where he openly admits he'll be trying to obstruct the origins of the Russia Probe investigation?
In his premise Adam Schiff shows how bad he is as a lawyer, even I know any new AG appointed by Biden would be *required by law to recuse themselves* on any case involving their apointee boss or anyone they have aquaintances with thus can't squelch the investigation.
*28 CFR Section 45.2 of the law

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back