Political Cartoon

The only thing surprising about this study is that Dems are only about twice as likely to have mental issues.

See the 2nd link for the source.

#meme #democrats #TDS #jimhvausa #Republicans

democrats06.jpg

Hey Sherlock, Biden named everyone who's kids are tied to his son and Brother's corrupt business deals and pay to play schemes. *L*
View attachment 421504
Lol....Whenever someone goes up on stage and is about to act in front of a large audience the common saying is break a leg.....Does anyone remember when John Kerry after meeting the Iranian foreign minister fell off his bicycle and broke his leg for real Back in the day...... I quess when he was on the world stage He overstepped his abilities me thinks Joeis way over his head too unless he is a puppet like Pinochio and the real Joepedo is pulling his strings in the background.... Hmm now who could that be....

Daddy knows best and brooms are for flying on not cleaning the floors because a “ house” might fall on me that is why I must always have control of the house because I am worried that will eventually happen to me my little pretties... I hope she was talking about the ice cream and not something or someone else...

Forum List

Back