Political Cartoon

#meme #covid #tyranny #OpenAmerica #masks #government #democrats #1A #FREEDOM
quote-some-of-you-comfortable-with-tyranny-government-business-masks-travel.jpg
I sent this with a bunch of scientifical stuff and such to every member of the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors, who have just shut down all restaurants in LA County out of tyranny and panic. Despicable of them.

Here is an entertaining video you will probably enjoy.

It's a BBQ joint owner in Toronto who complied with the first two lockdowns and now says he has had enough. He announces that he will defy the latest mandates, then does the best business of his life, and the cops come out. Happy ending.

We all need to refuse to comply with tyranny.

Keep contacting your (or others') representatives. I do it frequently myself. It's so important.

This curve is so important for our children's futures.

No one cares. COVID is all that matters.

We have spent our children's, our grand children's, and even our great grand children's money fighting COVID, in a selfish attempt to save older people at a price to the economy and US debt that equals millions of dollars per life estimated to be saved.

We should be ashamed of ourselves.

#covid #tyranny #debt #deficit #democrats #OpenAmerica

question-of-day-when-are-we-going-to-flatten-us-national-debt-curve.jpeg

See the 2nd link for the article from May when Trump said we could have a vaccine by the end of 2020, but the media had to "Fact Check" it.

In 2016, similarly, #Trump defeated everyone against him - #FakeNews , the #democrats , the #Republicans , most world leaders, the US intelligence agencies, etc.

I hope he pulls off another one.

#meme #FakeNews #NBC #covid #StopTheSteal #jimhvausa #elections #voting #vaccine

trump-2020.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back