Political Cartoon

1606257959602.png

Kerry for climate? *L*
He used to polute the atmosphere more in 1 day with his 2 suvs KEPT RUNNING 24/7, then I would in 1 full year.
View attachment 420862
I saw on Fox this morning that like Obama, he has a $12M mansion (but Kerry's is waterfront).

Trump wants everyone to get a mansion. The Dems want all the little people to sacrifice, and live smaller, and not tap into America's centuries reserves of coal, reduce oil drilling, and shut down fracking of natural gas which increases American's wealth and makes us energy independent.

Under Biden, it would be more reliance upon the Middle East for oil, and China for manufactured goods.

The hypocrisy from the Left is astonishing.

Large Lady wasn't drinking out of the bottle. She put in a Mentos, instantly creating a large quantity of polar bear killing carbon dioxide.
I noticed that too, quite obvious for Science geeks like me, but I really appreciate good animated gifs, and I encourage him to make more, if he made that one. I've made a couple; it's quite time-consuming.

Here's a cool one I came across the other day. To make it on-topic, let's say it is an optical illusion of people jumping off a cliff. It's really fascinating, as the rainbow colors are simply flashing from one to another, but sheeple can be observed both traveling upwards, and downwards at the same time, even though none is really going anywhere.

zsuormkf1z061.gif

The Trump Admin enabled a historic peace agreement between Israel, UAE, and Barhain. This has been promised by all prior admins and not delivered.

North Korea has not exploded a nuclear weapon nor launched a long-range missile under the Trump Admin.

Trump has not started new wars, despite the Left predicting WWIII would start under him.

Trump is bringing our Troops home.

Trump has been nominated five times now, for real accomplishments. Greta has two nominations.

Greta Thurnberg is a 16-yr-old puppet of the Globalists. You can't get much faker than nominating a puppet for the Nobel Prize.

1) He enabled a 'peace' agreement between the UAE, Bahrain and Israel when they were not even at war, and never have been. Carter with Begin and Sadat? THAT was a peace agreement.
2) N Korea is no more or no less stable than it was was previous to the Orange Buffoon coming to power.
3) Obama brought home a lot of troops, too. Unfortunately, if Trump does a full withdrawl without thinking it through, the long-term ramifications would set Afghanistan back as the Taliban move in - which, in the long-term for the US and its allies would not be good.
4) Trump was nominated by conservative hacks.
A far-right Norwegian politician has put Mr Trump's name forward for the 2021 prize, citing the president's role in the recent peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

5) And yet, she won..
All of your claims are weak or nonsense. Let's just look at the last one. Post a link showing that Greta Thurnberg won the Nobel Prize.

The Trump Admin enabled a historic peace agreement between Israel, UAE, and Barhain. This has been promised by all prior admins and not delivered.

North Korea has not exploded a nuclear weapon nor launched a long-range missile under the Trump Admin.

Trump has not started new wars, despite the Left predicting WWIII would start under him.

Trump has been nominated five times now, for real accomplishments. Greta has two nominations.

Greta Thurnberg is a 16-yr-old puppet of the Globalists. You can't get much faker than nominating a puppet for the Nobel Prize.

1) He enabled a 'peace' agreement between the UAE, Bahrain and Israel when they were not even at war, and never have been. Carter with Begin and Sadat? THAT was a peace agreement.
2) N Korea is no more or no less stable than it was was previous to the Orange Buffoon coming to power.
3) Obama brought home a lot of troops, too. Unfortunately, if Trump does a full withdrawl without thinking it through, the long-term ramifications would set Afghanistan back as the Taliban move in - which, in the long-term for the US and its allies would not be good.
A far-right Norwegian politician has put Mr Trump's name forward for the 2021 prize, citing the president's role in the recent peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

5) And yet, she won..
All of your claims are weak or nonsense. Let's just look at the last one. Post a link showing that Greta Thurnberg won the Nobel Prize.

Are you saying Bahrain was at war with Israel? The UAE too? Links please.
I already linked to a conservative hack who nominated Trump.

She might not have won, but she certainly triggered you neocons.

5) And yet, she won..

You said, "5) And yet, she won."

Later.

5) And yet, she won..

You said, "5) And yet, she won."

Later.
Noted - you can't address my first four points. Piss weak. Very piss weak.

New Topics

Forum List

Back