Political Cartoon

1603761062401.png

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

Our rating: True
Based on our research, the claim that Biden received five draft deferments is TRUE. He was granted five deferments as a student before he received a medical exemption for asthma. Similarly, Trump was granted four deferments as a student before his exemption for bone spurs.

Last edited:
Posted by someone who didn't have a date to the prom.
I GUESS you want to cancel those 4 recent peace deals Trumps team made and release all those mobsters Rudy prosecuted over relationship issues that were at least legal just so you can smokescreen Joe and his son and many Dems liberal predatory sexual DEVIANCY.
It’s satire you dumb bitch.
Going after Rudy for being a mobster and corruption buster is not satire, it's siding with the criminality of society. Going after someone dying is not satire, it's in bad taste with exceptions in certain instances and that was not one of them.
Calling me the name you called me is not satire, it's hate and anger and disrespect and proved more then one of your collegue's memes reverse, the hate is created by the left's hate for a successful America and Society and not the one trying to create that success without half of the Country's help.
4ips8t.jpg

Forum List

Back