Political Cartoon

blm08.jpg

Burning and looting one's own city, is not one of the things that comes to my mind when I see an injustice. How ludicrous is that?

racism-has-no-place-here-black-lives-matter-broken-windows-torched-sign.jpg

This is beyond what it looks like if you suspect this was Meduros revenge he promised the U.S. for interfering with his hold to power.
I suspect it is deeper then that given the fact of the Iranian oil transfers with Venezuela and the Chinese buying of said oil and just who is funding the black lives matter movement and if some of that money is being funneled back to the democrat party... But hey I am not into conspiracy theories but ask yourselves who has the most to gain but continued anarchy in the states....Interesting non the less...

This is beyond what it looks like if you suspect this was Meduros revenge he promised the U.S. for interfering with his hold to power.
I suspect it is deeper then that given the fact of the Iranian oil transfers with Venezuela and the Chinese buying of said oil and just who is funding the black lives matter movement and if some of that money is being funneled back to the democrat party... But hey I am not into conspiracy theories but ask yourselves who has the most to gain but continued anarchy in the states....Interesting non the less...
The investigators must know who's funding this insurrection by now, it's just to easy not to lead it back to the source. What worries me is how long the FBI took to start investigating it, a clear sign we have agencies/or people within them involved in this.

Forum List

Back