Political Cartoon

1601274661275.png

Ya know, about 50% of Americans pay no federal income taxes at all, and it's not the rich people; it's mainly the low-income people.

I bet you don't pay any yourself, but somehow, you think Trump should pay more, even though he paid $36 million in taxes in 2005, more than you will even earn in your lifetime.

But you think he needs to pay more.

There are up years and down years in business. When you have a loss, you rightly get to subtract that from your income.

Everyone does their best to minimize their tax burden. The Clinton Foundation took in nearly $1 billion, and paid no taxes at all.

The CEO of a company has an obligation to minimize the taxes they pay. If they don't do that, they are not doing their job. They hire teams of accountants to help them with this necessary endeavor.

Despite the focus on Trump's net tax burden, he paid huge amounts in taxes. His businesses paid lots of state and local property taxes, and he employed thousands of people who paid income taxes, social security taxes, sales taxes, property taxes etc, greatly contributing to the economy and the Treasury.

Regards,
Jim

gciF0wEyAn.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but I dislike Dr. Fauci, as he has a single focus - reducing COVID "cases." There are repercussions from lockdowns, like unemployment, depression, loneliness, addiction, obesity, avoiding doctor appointments, etc.

Health is not only being free of disease, it is a state of physical, emotional, and social well-being.

message-dr-fauci-media-loved-repeating-everything-he-said-until-there-is-no-reason-cant-vote-in-person.jpg

Forum List

Back